Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm guessing the "limited edition" label is kinda like the "elite" label?

If those basic *** black/white 997 really are limited though.  
laugh.gif

I'm guessing the "limited edition" label is kinda like the "elite" label?

If those basic *** black/white 997 really are limited though.  
laugh.gif
Elite usually means asian made. Maybe limited is US made?

Are there any NB collabs dropping this weekend? Maybe New Balance is just throwing "limited edition" out there to compete with other brands?

Elite usually means asian made. Maybe limited is US made?

Are there any NB collabs dropping this weekend? Maybe New Balance is just throwing "limited edition" out there to compete with other brands?
limited edition is just what they're calling it cause it isn't part of a pack, I'm sure. Would be shocked if anything "limited" in quantities would be on ebay for 50% off before release, but maybe I'm wrong.

Basing my thoughts mostly on the fact that NB has thrown "limited edition" on GRs before

limited edition is just what they're calling it cause it isn't part of a pack, I'm sure. Would be shocked if anything "limited" in quantities would be on ebay for 50% off before release, but maybe I'm wrong.

Basing my thoughts mostly on the fact that NB has thrown "limited edition" on GRs before
I also doubt they're actually limited.

NB just getting weird with it.

Has anyone ever bought from Roccoam77 on kixify? 

Wonder if I can negotiate a better price for the PR bc I'm not gonna pay $315 for them.

FYI: NB Lawrence Outlet  "Friends & Family" sale started early....  runs today thru Sunday..... 40% off EVERYTHING in the store

previous sales have excluded some models like 990 & 993.... not this sale. 

....Clearance Section had 1400s, 993s, 574s for $50-$44 BEFORE the 40% discount 

.... originally gonna need the email to get the discount, not anymore. everyone gets it
This must be for the Boston area only cause most of them exclude EDV shoes plus you have to be given a pass from someone that works there. Basically each employee gets a printed sheet with 10 or so coupons that give you access to the 40% off. At least thats how it is for the SE U.S. district. 

*I work at one so you can take my word for it lol and as far as my store and the ones I know of they don't do phone orders. The only chance you may have is if you call in or go into your local outlet and ask if they can ship a shoe you want from another location that isn't too far away. You won't have to pay shipping but it will take a few days at least, you won't have to pay until the item comes in and thats only if you are satisfied with condition/fit of the shoe. 

Edit* - For any NT'ers in West Coast Florida they're opening up an Outlet in Tampa Bay this weekend I believe.

Last edited:

This must be for the Boston area only cause most of them exclude EDV shoes plus you have to be given a pass from someone that works there. Basically each employee gets a printed sheet with 10 or so coupons that give you access to the 40% off. At least thats how it is for the SE U.S. district. 
... past sales have EXCLUDED the EDV's and past "Friends & Family" have required you use a coupon, but this time the EDV's are INCLUDED in the sale and no coupons are required, at least in Lawrence. 

EXAMPLE:

993's list at $119.99 selling for $72

990's list at $129.99 selling for $78

998's Horween Leather list at $299.99 selling for $180

heard the "Friends & Family" sale is NOT happening at all MA outlets..... Lawrence, Avon, Brighton have it, Wrentham does not..... not 100% sure about the Maine outlets but heard they were.

Last edited:
NB1 changing to winter colors very soon.  Just got a last call email for fall colors.  Not sure when the switch is happening, but I'll be pretty ticked off if I cant recreate my blue and white pair since they came with a defect. 

Last edited:
Looks like nb1 colors will be getting an update soon. I just got an email saying last chance to customize with fall colors.

Back
Top Bottom