Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Haha I ordered a pair as well...was always my favorite LeBron colorway by far...

Went with this

Probably making these 2 pairs when a code surfaces

Probably making these 2 pairs when a code surfaces

Code PILGRIM works for 25$ off or RETAILMENOT, cop in 2 separate orders & don't forget ebates
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt NB change it so discounts can't be applied to NB1's anymore? I tried using one off retailmenot back when I made my last pair and was suprised that the coupon wouldn't apply. I assume when they lowered the price they also implemented the no additional discounts rule too.

Top pair are money koh, what do you think about changing the back reflective to match the front though? For my first pair I chose to do diff shades for both as well and just looking at how the colors reflect when the light hits them I wish I would have just gone with both matching.  

NB1 needs to give us the perf toe option back. Have a pair that I want to make but I think they'd look significantly better with perf toe as opposed to mesh...
Did you make a pair back when they offered that option? Personally I probably would pass if they brought it back just cause the suede they used is so thin (compared to the usual 998 GR perf toe models) that it makes the toebox have this wrinkly look to it when you are wearing them. Its really quite annoying unless you like to stand perfectly still and level footed when you are wearing them around lol. 

Did you make a pair back when they offered that option? Personally I probably would pass if they brought it back just cause the suede they used is so thin (compared to the usual 998 GR perf toe models) that it makes the toebox have this wrinkly look to it when you are wearing them. Its really quite annoying unless you like to stand perfectly still and level footed when you are wearing them around lol. 
I did. My pair is pretty good to me...

Both coupons work for NB1

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt NB change it so discounts can't be applied to NB1's anymore? I tried using one off retailmenot back when I made my last pair and was suprised that the coupon wouldn't apply. I assume when they lowered the price they also implemented the no additional discounts rule too.

Top pair are money koh, what do you think about changing the back reflective to match the front though? For my first pair I chose to do diff shades for both as well and just looking at how the colors reflect when the light hits them I wish I would have just gone with both matching.  

I have no idea what they are exactly, but they are the strangest looking 1500s i've ever seen

^1500 I believe was an older release maybe 2010-2011. Lol looks weird bc most people take the outside profile of shoe not the inner.

But legit? Think I mentioned it about a week ago, getting these in a trade that might seem a tad too good, but it's with someone who might not know what she's doing.

shape looks killer on those green 577 rain mac pack. that 1500 are the og colorway those are insane

Last edited:
Was thinking about doing the black/purple toe pair as well. Or this white/purple version.
the saddle/heel is nimbus cloud right? mad confused always with how the colors look online and on feet. cant wait for everyone's actual pairs first! :D 

the saddle/heel is nimbus cloud right? mad confused always with how the colors look online and on feet. cant wait for everyone's actual pairs first! :D 
Yeah its nimbus cloud. From photos I've seen it looks like an extremely light grey.

Yeah its nimbus cloud. From photos I've seen it looks like an extremely light grey.
thanks! the nimbus probably is the closest thing we can get to a white base lol i hope someone can post an unfiltered photo of a pair using nimbus cloud in the base underlay 
happy.gif

Nimbus is practically white. Lighter than a super light grey. Hard to describe. Basically a dimmed white.

Back
Top Bottom