Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

RF 998 CNS came in today. I went half size down and they fit perfect.

Has anyone bought from Foot Traffic Inc (footrafficinc) on eBay? the store has a lot of NBs but only stock photos...

Half size down from your usual 998 size? I'm not trying to buy, I just would like to know for reference.

Half down from your usual size.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing this sneaker make my even more excited for the possibilities that the NB1 platform has to offer.

I've heard same size as all 998s from an NB employee
^^^ I went tts, and they fit perfect, maybe a slight bit more room due to the leather lining but not enough to warrant half-size down. I should also add I have wide feet though.

hello nters

I am back to post one last time that I have decided to unload all my stuff for financial reasons. I have about 15 pairs of 997s 998s in size 9.5-10 left. 

I am lowering some of the prices for members on here.

I will continue to follow all the niketalk threads I am involved in just not really buy as much. things come up in life where you just need to step back for a bit.

if you have already messaged me and not responded back to me to say you are not interested,  do not as for the discounted prices because I do not want to play the back and forth game.   Thanks niketalk family.

any promo code
The Jersey outlet had these but sold out quickly. Went today and the have a buy one get one 50% off. They have the brown 1400 from the Ski pack and the all grey from the Guitar pack.

Where is the Outlet? Is it a NB Factory Outlet?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom