Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Rambo831   shhhh bro that's my size 
devil.gif

jk, but not really, semi srs

Just scored the 997DTE for $120 shipped.   Much more than what I saw them at the outlet for, but they didn't have my size on black friday.   Still stoked! 

A few sizes left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BALANCE...INTERS-M997DTE-BLUE-MENS-SHOES-/221938934269?
I was asking a few pages back if someone has bought from that seller to know if he's legit. Cause he came from nowhere like 2 months ago and all he has is stock photos.

Can you let me know once you get the shoes if they're legit?

Thanks!

Yeap, you are being hated for that. They are seconds, I was hoping to snipe loool.

You know what that is a question I need to start asking these NB sellers on the bay. It just slips my mind. I bought a 996st last night for a good price. hopefully it turns out okay. Sellers should really be required to list in the information if a shoe is a B grade. So much stuff to worry about on ebay is why I avoided buying anything from there for the longest.

Last edited:
You know what that is a question I need to start asking these NB sellers on the bay. It just slips my mind. I bought a 996st last night for a good price. hopefully it turns out okay. Sellers should really be required to list in the information if a shoe is a B grade. So much stuff to worry about on ebay is why I avoided buying anything from there for the longest.
To be fair it does say in the description it's a second and he has a picture with the box marked second. Don't really know what he's talking about with the warranty replacement though. 

I didn't see any mention of B-grades in this auction I listed. Are we talking about the same thing or did I miss it? (With me it's quite possible)
happy.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221944906762?var=520832244098&rmvSB=true
No mention in that auction.    The 998BD I mentioned above are seconds.  I've seen lots of seconds in person, not much are wrong with them if at all, or at least not noticeable right away.

I bought the 997DTE's from the seller that is selling the DCS's.  I asked him if he is selling seconds or outlet finds, he said no.  Nothing wrong with seconds, just want to know before hand and bid accordingly. 

I was asking a few pages back if someone has bought from that seller to know if he's legit. Cause he came from nowhere like 2 months ago and all he has is stock photos.

Can you let me know once you get the shoes if they're legit?

Thanks!
If they're anything but legit I'll let you and the whole world know.  I'll be damned if I get taken without some $%#& talking. 

Just curious for those that did IDs, whats the average turn around for the NB1s?
For the 3 times I've ordered.  It's been right around 4 business days to complete the shoe, plus whatever transit time.  Almost 2 weeks total out to California. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom