Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Well TTS (8.5) for 577/997/998 MiUK/US. For mt580 Canadian Tuxedo I could have went with an 8, but this is the only non-American made silhouette I have. TTS should be according to the Brannock scale or something equivalent which measured 8.5 on my longest foot.

I hope you all enjoy the Concepts Homage. CELS have been my favorite beaters of the year and these have a similar but lighter colorway when covered by my jeans (asides from the extra details here and there). I do like that they kept it simple. Insoles would look cooler after some wear. I'm all for ABZORB.

Wow i guess concepts pride was on the line and they didnt want to look like this gt was a flop so they pulled pairs to make people think they sold out LOL. I think its funny when shops pull this tactic. Im sure the restock is coming  LMAO. So these released yesterday and folks just woke up this afternoon and decided to buy them? So predictable

Last edited:
Yeah I agree concepts is full of **** for pulling them off the site I was planning on buying a pair they couldn't even let them sit a whole week...smdh

^ Who from CNCPTS hurt you, bro?    
Im hurt because i made an observation? Let me ask do you or a loved one work for concepts? Did i let the cat out the bag for stating the obvious? Or do you have invested interest in concepts?you seem hurt that i made the statement 

Last edited:
How do the New Balance x Oshman 600c fit? I wear a 9 in 580s, 577s, and 998s and a 9.5 in 574. Debating going for a TTS 9.5, as I've heard they're TTS unlike the regular .5 up in new balance.

^ Who from CNCPTS hurt you, bro?    
Im hurt because i made an observation? Let me ask do you or a loved one work for concepts? Did i let the cat out the bag for stating the obvious? Or do you have invested interest in concepts?you seem hurt that i made the statement 
laugh.gif

Look at you.  You're still going hard.  Relax playboy....it ain't that deep.  

^^just was wondering playboy dont be offended. Wasnt going hard was just asking a question. You be easy ok?

Last edited:
I'd put the grand tourers in the bottom end of my top 10...I like them better than a lot of the asics 25 anniversary but definitely prefer the lire when it comes to concepts.

Cncpts pulled their release already? I was hoping of buying a pair this week. lol.

Back
Top Bottom