Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Get them while you can! 

I've been looking forever and finally stumbled across a 9 for a little less than retail.
No joke, I passed on these many times looking for a better price because they were available for the longest time at retail on the nb website. Just was looking the other week and was surprised at the slim pickings for a 10.

Get them while you can! 

I've been looking forever and finally stumbled across a 9 for a little less than retail.
No joke, I passed on these many times looking for a better price because they were available for the longest time at retail on the nb website. Just was looking the other week and was surprised at the slim pickings for a 10.
Yeah the only size 9 I could find for several months was from that Roccocam dude and he wanted like $320 or something

The best NB of the year, by far, has been the NB1 998.  The designs have been so awesome.  I'll take an NB1 over any collab. 
Some of my favorite NB1 from this Thread this year.
Great Work NT! 
nthat.gif

Can't wait to see what 2016 NB1 has to offer.

Was on sneakernews and just saw this article posted, do you guys agree with these as best New Balances of the year...?

http://sneakernews.com/2015/12/30/the-10-best-new-balances-releases-of-2015/

No because a list that doesn't include a single GR is IMHO not valid. Especially when talking about NB which makes killer GR's best in the game IMHO. The custom option was big this year on the 998 but I would remove that from the equation or at best give it a single spot. So in short that list means little to me even though I own and like some of the sneakers listed.

Not sure why some pairs are even on that list. 

Like the Bait and Invincible collabs.

No because a list that doesn't include a single GR is IMHO not valid. Especially when talking about NB which makes killer GR's best in the game IMHO. The custom option was big this year on the 998 but I would remove that from the equation or at best give it a single spot. So in short that list means little to me even though I own and like some of the sneakers listed.

Pretty much all of this.

The list was a joke based entirely off of collabs and hype.

Last edited:
Yeah. That list is pretty beat. Some belong on there, but like everyone says, the GR's this year were top notch as usual. I don't understand how those Bait 580's made the cut. That model is pretty awful imo. Oh well. Wore these today. One of J. Crews best:

Not sure why some pairs are even on that list. 
Like the Bait and Invincible collabs.

The Baits shouldn't be there at all, the quality was pretty bad and like many said the silo isn't the greatest..I would have liked to see the 997DOL and some of the J Crew Collabs...either 998s or 1400s...they were all great releases.

Back
Top Bottom