Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody know where I can get a 8.5 in the Jcrew Hilltop? I tried Ebay and a few other options but no luck |I

Anybody know where I can get a 8.5 in the Jcrew Hilltop? I tried Ebay and a few other options but no luck
tired.gif
Id give JCrew a call and have a stylist do some digging for you. There is probably one pair in your size somewhere in the country. 

The JCrew concrete jungles came out a waaayss back but just the other day somebody in here called a stylist and they found a pair in their system. If you call and your stylist is clueless try again. All stylists are not created equal lol. 

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can get a 8.5 in the Jcrew Hilltop? I tried Ebay and a few other options but no luck |I

They're pretty dried up already. Best bet is to keep searching eBay. You can also contact j. Crew customer service and have them track down a pair for you if any are out there.

Pic with flash
From what I can tell, all the white was 3m.
Thanks bro! 
Anybody know where I can get a 8.5 in the Jcrew Hilltop? I tried Ebay and a few other options but no luck
tired.gif
Call J Crew, several times a day, 5 times to be exact.  If that fails, call the next day, and they'll have it lol.  That's how it went for me when I connected a fellow NTer with concrete jungles just recently.    So yeah, just call a lot, they still might have a pair laying around.  Not all reps have the power and or choose to exercise it in locating a pair, thus the reason to call plenty of times.  And if all that fails, keep your eyes peeled on EB. 

i gotta chance to see those Midnight Moons today as well. The white 3M tongue is a real nice touch. Was going to pick them up, but i don't need another navy shoe right now. hopefully they sit for a while so i can grab them in a few weeks

Not sure that was the intention here haha. I see what you mean but I think thats just lack of QC. 

I may be wrong but i dont believe NB has used the long haired suede before...
STA's were super hairy suede weren't they?

Gotta chill for a few weeks on pickups so I'm hoping those midnight moons are still around. I could use some more navy kicks in the rotation. In tempted to lace swap them but they still look good with the white.

Hey guys. Was wondering if anyone can help with a sizing question. How do the m530s run? True to size or is there room for going down .5 down? In particular the central park ronnie fieg edition? I am a true size 12 in everything(Nike, adidas, Jordan's, and other new balance, saucony) and only 11.5 I am able to wear is the lebrons 7s and maybe some Jordan 3s and 4s.
I found my central parks half size too small.

Please Can anyone help me locate a size 11 in the mita x whiz 996 that released recently??? Appreciate any help

Not sure the size but I saw a pair or two on grailed.com. not sure the size, think it was a 10.5 for $260 shipped. But check to be sure on the size.

Back
Top Bottom