Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

They were pricks about it...said I had to get them myself... No free shipping..I even tried calling the JCrew customer service to order it through them and they told me the same..that the particular store required pick up for limited releases. So it is what is..coming out of pocket an extra $30-40 plus my time but love these too much not to double up
That's some f'd up sh..  I got the SF store to ship to me for free today.  A shame not all stores are cool like that. 

i would scoop that with the quickness at the price

sometimes the sole comes like that after aging a bit imo. not necessarily cause it's worn

i would scoop that with the quickness at the price

sometimes the sole comes like that after aging a bit imo. not necessarily cause it's worn
At the very bottom of the sole has a bit of heel drag marks.  Dont think thats because of aging.  Beautiful shoe, just not my size. 

Only posting more pics for anyone still trying to figure out the colors. I will say it's really hard to get a sense of the color in pictures, they have a different feel in person. Absolutely love these. Color-blocking of the GY but in brown and butterscotch tones. The materials are insane. Quality is good, could be a little better. The shape is a little inconsistent from right to left shoe, but that's if I had to nitpick.
Hoping this is how they look like in hand.  On my screen it is a perfect golden brown, no greenish hue. 
smokin.gif

Received my pair today from Florida store with wood box and candy , are you guys planning on keeping candy inside box with your pairs ? I will put shoes now slightly open ziplock bag to prevent candy from touching shoes . Let me know

Back
Top Bottom