Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shopnicekicks has alot of NB with sizes and good prices. Isit legit? On the current available sizes in the market, there's too many available sizes and not OOS

Shopnicekicks has alot of NB with sizes and good prices. Isit legit? On the current available sizes in the market, there's too many available sizes and not OOS

They are definitely legit, as far as good sizes I assume they are up there since it's unusual for their items to go on sale. They are MSRP for a long time, but once the prices drop they give significant discounts.

They are definitely legit, as far as good sizes I assume they are up there since it's unusual for their items to go on sale. They are MSRP for a long time, but once the prices drop they give significant discounts.

Thanks! Anyway just saw that boy shipped to USA. Sad.. Wanted that 997CGR but meh. Hope other NT can cop. It's @ $130

any shoe cleaners you guys recommend?

i was about to go with the popular jason markk, but now im thinking angelus easy cleaner is a better option. any suggestions?

Just kind of a poll....how do you guys think NB is doing with all their current designs and models?  Anything in particular you guys would want to see?

Do you think NB is doing a good job of getting themselves out there?  I kind of feel like NB is a hidden gem amongst shoe brands.  They don't seen to really collaborate with big name ppl/figures as much as others.  Thoughts?

Just kind of a poll....how do you guys think NB is doing with all their current designs and models?  Anything in particular you guys would want to see?

Do you think NB is doing a good job of getting themselves out there?  I kind of feel like NB is a hidden gem amongst shoe brands.  They don't seen to really collaborate with big name ppl/figures as much as others.  Thoughts?
when they started raising prices it would be wait for discount season to grab at reasonable prices

when they made those stupid design changes and included that huge toe puff and the wide as hell extra side wall to the toebox, killed all my desire for GRs.  colorways are beautiful.. can't handle the new shape so i haven't been buying too much.  998 in particular.

i like that they don't do many collaborations, collabs are played out already.

when they started raising prices it would be wait for discount season to grab at reasonable prices

when they made those stupid design changes and included that huge toe puff and the wide as hell extra side wall to the toebox, killed all my desire for GRs.  colorways are beautiful.. can't handle the new shape so i haven't been buying too much.  998 in particular.

i like that they don't do many collaborations, collabs are played out already.
what design changes do you mean? Like what models in particular?

What's the sizing like on 580's in comparison to 997/998? I'm very interested in the MRT580DT deconstructed.

01.jpg

this might be a little random... but would anyone happen to have a j crew brochure with the 998 pebble blues pictured?  if you do please hmu. 

I know the question of fit between 997/998 has been raised many times before, but I need someone to validate me so that I'm not feeling crazy... 998 is a *tad* narrower than 997 - yea?

What's the sizing like on 580's in comparison to 997/998? I'm very interested in the MRT580DT deconstructed.

01.jpg
I go a 10.5 in 998/997 due to the heightened heel.  This is probabaly my TTS, but I can wear a 10...it is a little snug.

On the 580's I wear a 10.  I can actually wear a 9.5 in the deconstructed, but 10 would prob be perfect.

998 is wider than 997 in the toebox
argh, ok so I should be more nuanced clearly 
laugh.gif

I'm experiencing slight discomfort with the 998 in the midfoot I guess. Same exact size as the 997 which I have no problems with.

I guess it doesn't really matter at the end of the day what everyone else thinks lol

Just wanted to see if I was the only one and hence maybe it was just an anomaly with this pair.  Will help inform future purchases, obviously.

I go a 10.5 in 998/997 due to the heightened heel.  This is probabaly my TTS, but I can wear a 10...it is a little snug.

On the 580's I wear a 10.  I can actually wear a 9.5 in the deconstructed, but 10 would prob be perfect.
Sounds like we have the same size foot! Thanks!

Concepts is doing a service at the W Boston if you book with them. Pretty strange but here's one of the pairs from the pack. Materials look top notch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom