Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I really need to stop logging on to NT.  Thats my size but I'm resisting the best I can right now. 
sick.gif
lol yeah NT is great but terrible at the same time

is oneness relatively unknown? they have almost a full size run in lots of things, even the united arrows asics collab that dropped last week

@Remy  Thank you so much for that link! Ive been looking for those DBRs forever. Youre the man. @Rambo831   I couldnt resist either!
Dude DBR are increbile! Wish I could have got a pair so cheap.

is oneness relatively unknown? they have almost a full size run in lots of things, even the united arrows asics collab that dropped last week
I think they're pretty well known. 

The UA collab seems to be sitting because its nothing special.

Also everyone just got the same navy blue cw on a gl3 from RC like a month ago.

Not really. They've been around for awhile. They have a brick and mortar location in... Kentucky? A lot of people complain about their customer service, but I've never had any issues with them. 

Were those UA really sought after? I was pretty sure they were sitting at most places...

Last edited:
Glad a lot of people came up on my link. Mad that there wasn't anything in there that was my size that I wanted so I know can help some people on here to make some impulse buys haha.

Not really. They've been around for awhile. They have a brick and mortar location in... Kentucky? A lot of people complain about their customer service, but I've never had any issues with them. 

Were those UA really sought after? I was pretty sure they were sitting at most places...
they may have been, but they're sold out on places like end, bodega, sneakerpolitics, extrabutter, and only have 1 or 2 sizes left on other sites like blends. Oneness also has a good amount of sizes left on the sneaker politics case 999 collab, but then again i don't like that one at all

they may have been, but they're sold out on places like end, bodega, sneakerpolitics, extrabutter, and only have 1 or 2 sizes left on other sites like blends. Oneness also has a good amount of sizes left on the sneaker politics case 999 collab, but then again i don't like that one at all
Ah gotcha... Well, either way, you're safe buying from Oneness if that's what you're asking. 

Back
Top Bottom