Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah ever since NB reissued the 997 they've def had more hype than any of their models.  I was hoping Concepts would sell out of their 998 so I wouldn't cop a pair but I couldn't resist and finally caved in and bought em.

Second pairs of 998s now and these things are just beautiful. Love the lace options. No Boston b but I'll be fine. Can't wait to wear.

toe box seems pretty big in my 998 pair just like the 997, anyone else? I've got alot of room.

Last edited:
Anybody here ordered the rivalry pack on Friday received their shipment yet? Mine is still stuck on "pre shipment info sent"

I got my 998s and I live here in NY. I was surprised to get them. My 997 won't be here until Wednesday though so it's weird.

Came home drunk last night and noticed my 8.5 was still available for the 998s, kind of regret the purchase but oh well... They will arrive in SF on Wednesday

Umbrella showers and pudddles code is out again! 10% 15% and 20% for 75 125 and 175 spend at nbdc

Do you know if it works on NB1? I tried the other day with the same code and didnt work
Umbrella showers and pudddles code is out again! 10% 15% and 20% for

Not sure bro. Just received ebates Mailer for this discount.. By the way ebates 5%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom