Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This. BB's next on my list of 998's

BB's [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
But I'll take that new version too. Disco of course.

Last edited:
BB's [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
But I'll take that new version too. Disco of course.

Tru!!! I lowkey like the suede Base Accent on the 998CHI.

IF ONLY NB1 MC1 would OFFER perforated suede toebox & suede base accent ..

Suede OVERLOAD!

Last edited:
Tru!!! I lowkey like the suede Base Accent on the 998CHI.

IF ONLY NB1 MC1 would OFFER perforated suede toebox & suede base accent ..

Suede OVERLOAD!
Tru dat! Been a while since they had that as an option. Now blue jeans and before it was a new buck. Let's hope they bring that option back soon and open up the box of crayons a bit and see some colors man. **** be boring! LOL

Color comparison!

Passed when they dropped on Concepts in favor of the 998s. After I got the 998s in hand I knew I had to get the 997s. Luckily I snagged the NYs off eBay for 250 shipped.

Only problem is I'm torn between white/grey laces 
ohwell.gif

What are y'all doing with the laces?

Color comparison!

Passed when they dropped on Concepts in favor of the 998s. After I got the 998s in hand I knew I had to get the 997s. Luckily I snagged the NYs off eBay for 250 shipped.

Only problem is I'm torn between white/grey laces :\

Didn't get the 997,only the 998 but the white looks cleaner than the grey from the picture

I'm diggin the CHI's, possibly a little more than the CSAMs. Not expecting to see or get any deals on a BB anytime soon.

stoked! just cop'd pair of new pebble blues off ebay in my size for $194 shipped. 1 down 2 to go on the hunt for j crew collab's i need.
roll.gif

i am really digging the chi's, trying my best to resist on paying $150. if that 9.5 does not disappear soon i may not be able to resist much longer. the odd pairing of navy and forest appeals to me for some reason. def different.

Last edited:
Has anyone been to the NB Factory Store in Brighton MA recently? Looking to stop by at the end of the month when I'm back home if there's anything good.

Hey all, any chance one of you have/know where to find a size 12 or 13 in the jcrew evergreens?

Has anyone been to the NB Factory Store in Brighton MA recently? Looking to stop by at the end of the month when I'm back home if there's anything good.
It's pretty bad, wall of 1400 and 999s they can't get rid of. Same 998s that have been there for months. They had 997GYs there last month on clearance but nothing since.

Hey all, any chance one of you have/know where to find a size 12 or 13 in the jcrew evergreens?
wrong thread? The evergreens are the asics gel lyte 3 right? Might want to ask in the asics thread. Although i have not seem many lately.

Last edited:
wrong thread? The evergreens are the asics gel lyte 3 right? Might want to ask in the asics thread. Although i have not seem many lately.
i was going to say the same thing until i googled "new balance j crew evergreen"

apparently they're from 2012. they look nice up there.

Was there like two weeks ago during their sale. I found 997CRG $90, 997CSEA $80, and 996DOL $54. Seemed like they only had those in the big sizes like 10.5+ or smaller sizes. Not the common ones.

Color comparison!

Only problem is I'm torn between white/grey laces 
ohwell.gif

My Red Sox Nation card banned me from getting the 997. Then the collector in me found a pair for a hair under retail shipped on the bay so...blamo! Rivalry pack is in the books! I like the green laces but it's a constant stuggle. Love the concepts packagaing but TOO many choices. I laced my Grand Tourers like a twice each color before going with the 3M ones.

Hey I'm new will I be able to edit my signatue when I reach a certain post count? Also is there a "Looking to buy" or what evers...Gracias

My Red Sox Nation card banned me from getting the 997. Then the collector in me found a pair for a hair under retail shipped on the bay so...blamo! Rivalry pack is in the books! I like the green laces but it's a constant stuggle. Love the concepts packagaing but TOO many choices. I laced my Grand Tourers like a twice each color before going with the 3M ones.

Hey I'm new will I be able to edit my signatue when I reach a certain post count? Also is there a "Looking to buy" or what evers...Gracias
Welcome aboard.   I'm sure you'll be able to edit your sig in due time, I do not recall the post count needed.  You can also just post your wishlist here, dont see any harm in that. 

Back
Top Bottom