Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Legit? Heard they get fakes sometimes.

hard to tell from the one pic, but the N logo seems nicely stitched on, box seems correct too.

if i had to guess i'd say legit

hard to tell from the one pic, but the N logo seems nicely stitched on, box seems correct too.
if i had to guess i'd say legit
Hope they still have it by later today, supposedly its DS. They also had the concepts rose for 220 8.5 DS posted but hey never say if its sold or not

Last edited:
yo guys it was brighton.

verse- its the 1400cc chocolate j crew. they only had 11 that i saw but did not check smaller sizes. they might have more of the horween 997 not sure either i'd give them a call. i need to go back today to swap a 1400 one toe looks horrible

they did have a lot of 998 ultramarines and i even saw a 998 royalty

Last edited:
yo guys it was brighton.

verse- its the 1400cc chocolate j crew. they only had 11 that i saw but did not check smaller sizes. they might have more of the horween 997 not sure either i'd give them a call. i need to go back today to swap a 1400 one toe looks horrible

navy horween for $72? Please feed me a pair :smile:

yo guys it was brighton.

Lmk if you can get anything between a 9-10 in those 997bexp..PayPal on deck..I would appreciate it bro

Lmk if you can get anything between a 9-10 in those 997bexp..PayPal on deck..I would appreciate it bro
lol right, thats a steal for the 997bexp. i have been wanting a pair myself but could not cough up over $200. been searching for that elusive 9.5 under 2 bills. you guys are blessed to have a outlet within reach.

on another note guys with 580's do you purchase your 998/997/577 size? i wear 9.5 in all 3 of those and colette's looking decent.

wanna get the collettes, but man retail and shipping is about $180 .

I think I will hold out for a world wide release.

i thought it came out to $150 ish shipped. i added to cart and went thru checkout process and after i enter my address it dropped the tax and brought it down to 136 euro. i could be wrong as i did not complete the purchase b/c trying to confirm if i should get my 998 size or nike size.

lol right, thats a steal for the 997bexp. i have been wanting a pair myself but could not cough up over $200. been searching for that elusive 9.5 under 2 bills. you guys are blessed to have a outlet within reach.

on another note guys with 580's do you purchase your 998/997/577 size? i wear 9.5 in all 3 of those and colette's looking decent.
https://www.notre-shop.com/products/m997-bespoke-horween-in-french-navy

9.5 left comes out to  $193.8 shipped (before tax that is- I live in MA so no tax).

i thought it came out to $150 ish shipped. i added to cart and went thru checkout process and after i enter my address it dropped the tax and brought it down to 136 euro. i could be wrong as i did not complete the purchase b/c trying to confirm if i should get my 998 size or nike size.
Same here, came out to a little over $150 shipped. As for sizing I would get your 998 size. I wear an 11.5 in 998's and I got a 12 in my last pair of 580s and it was a big mistake (too big). If I bite the bullet I'm going to cop an 11.5 as well.

Also, not sure if any of you guys saw but the description says it's only limited to 144 pieces worldwide. Kind of surprised and hard to believe this to be true, I'd think a collaboration this limited would be more hyped up?

Last edited:

https://www.notre-shop.com/products/m997-bespoke-horween-in-french-navy

9.5 left comes out to  $193.8 shipped (before tax that is- I live in MA so no tax).

Same here, came out to a little over $150 shipped. As for sizing I would get your 998 size. I wear an 11.5 in 998's and I got a 12 in my last pair of 580s and it was a big mistake (too big). If I bite the bullet I'm going to cop an 11.5 as well.

Also, not sure if any of you guys saw but the description says it's only limited to 144 pieces worldwide. Kind of surprised and hard to believe this to be true, I'd think a collaboration this limited would be more hyped up?
So no world wide release then?  What size should I order, this will be my first NB.  I'm a normal size 10 in Nike stuff like Air Max 1.  

So no world wide release then?  What size should I order, this will be my first NB.  I'm a normal size 10 in Nike stuff like Air Max 1.  
There's definitely going to be a worldwide release. Last I read these are going to release worldwide on July 9th at select retailers. They were up on END for a few days before they were taken down. On END's website they were $160 (blue 580) and $170 (grey deconstructed 580) if I remember correctly. But if anyone's interested in copping these then it seems like there's no better time since these are just sitting! 

Also, you should be safe in a 9.5. I'm a 12 in all Nike/Jordan and wear 11.5 in pretty much every U.S. and in most Asian-made models as well (including the 580).

There's definitely going to be a worldwide release. Last I read these are going to release worldwide on July 9th at select retailers. They were up on END for a few days before they were taken down. On END's website they were $160 (blue 580) and $170 (grey deconstructed 580) if I remember correctly. But if anyone's interested in copping these then it seems like there's no better time since these are just sitting! 

Also, you should be safe in a 9.5. I'm a 12 in all Nike/Jordan and wear 11.5 in pretty much every U.S. and in most Asian-made models as well (including the 580).
Thanks dude, repped, still trying to figure out which one I like better.  What is the difference between the two?  Sorry for the noob questions lol.  

I wear an 8.5 in 998/997/577 and my 8.5 m580 tuxedo's fit a half size large. I could wear a size 8 more comfortably in a 580.

Thanks dude, repped, still trying to figure out which one I like better.  What is the difference between the two?  Sorry for the noob questions lol.  
The predominantly blue 580 is pretty much a standard 580 retro while the deconstructed one is New Balance's modernized take on the 580. A bit more streamlined and sleeker-looking and though I've never owned it looks a bit lighter to me as well. I think when it comes to these two shoes it really depends on which color way you prefer. I think they're both dope.

The predominantly blue 580 is pretty much a standard 580 retro while the deconstructed one is New Balance's modernized take on the 580. A bit more streamlined and sleeker-looking and though I've never owned it looks a bit lighter to me as well. I think when it comes to these two shoes it really depends on which color way you prefer. I think they're both dope.
Thanks dude, think I will grab the blue toe 580's.

Back
Top Bottom