Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I ordered mine on 7/11 and just checked my account and the order is just pending.
What the **** NB?
i have no idea, i thought ordered friday night 7-15 after i tanked on the tassies but i actually made the shoe friday and left in in my cart overnight trying to see if they would send me a 10% off coupon. that did not happen so i ended up ordering them saturday around lunch. i thought it was super quick but dam that 2 day turn around. may have something to do with it was the inspiration shoe with 3 or 4 small things changed but main parts stayed same(heel/mid/toe colors). we will see. my account actually has tracking number attached so looks as if something is coming my way.

NB needs to get my first design to me before I order anything else
i have no idea, i thought ordered friday night 7-15 after i tanked on the tassies but i actually made the shoe friday and left in in my cart overnight trying to see if they would send me a 10% off coupon. that did not happen so i ended up ordering them saturday around lunch. i thought it was super quick but dam that 2 day turn around. may have something to do with it was the inspiration shoe with 3 or 4 small things changed but main parts stayed same(heel/mid/toe colors). we will see. my account actually has tracking number attached so looks as if something is coming my way.
Weird man
I emailed them
Just waiting to see what's up

Looks decent, but probably just going to make a NB1, have fun Fellas! :nthat:

I went to bed about 10 minutes before the moonshots went live. Good thing they're sitting. 
Yeah thought of u as soon as they went live around 1 lol.. Butterscotch sat too after first night. I copped with my 25 dollar rewards. Having a jcrew card is the move.

Yeah thought of u as soon as they went live around 1 lol.. Butterscotch sat too after first night. I copped with my 25 dollar rewards. Having a jcrew card is the move.
I had called around 12:45 and asked if I could place an order and the rep assured me that they were going live today at 10AM... I don't know why I believed her, but I was too tired to stay up haha. 

The material looks good in the picture. Can't resist and pulled the trigger for it. Hope i won't be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom