Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wife wasn't too happy "sneaker freaker,huh.." But Im ready to get home lol

how do the prmr 998s fit? I have c-notes in a 10.5 and they're definitely more spacious and have some extra room in the toebox, much more than my 997ccfs in 10.5. Im wondering if I could fit into a 10 

how do the prmr 998s fit? I have c-notes in a 10.5 and they're definitely more spacious and have some extra room in the toebox, much more than my 997ccfs in 10.5. Im wondering if I could fit into a 10 
i normally wear 11.5 comfortably in 998s, but teh Premier pair is really big on me.  I could probably with an 11 or possibly a 10.5 for a snug fit.

Last edited:

Alot of people seem to go half size smaller in 998's than 997's if they have narrow feet.

How is the quality of Horween NB sneakers in general? I'm keen on copping a pair of Horween 1300. Thanks. :nerd:

I copped a pair of the horween 1300s. Quality is A+. Agreed, definitely pull the trigger if you can find them under retail. I ended up finding them for roughly 40% off retail.

I was hoping you hated them and wanted to send them to me!

But damn, they look good! :nthat:  Congrats!

Haha! Yeah I mean shape is asian made, materials may be a step above the tassie devils. I didnt like the mesh on those. Def not bad for the AUD converted price! Sizing is about .5 maybe .25 big so I think go .5 down if you can but tts may work for some tol

Some quick pictures of the new J Crews no edits. I promise you the first time you spill something on these or get them dirty, you will say a cuss word. Or several strung together. These shoes will only look good while they are clean and fresh looking. They are the kind of shoes that will get dirty just from being laced up. 

Back
Top Bottom