Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I returned my moonshots. Not bad on discount but not for retail
Yeah, I was a little underwhelmed when I got my pair. Not sure why, but I just don't love them like I thought I would. Luckily I was able to get on discount otherwise I would have returned them as they seem to be sticking around and will probably be discounted in the future.

Anyways, I wore them for #ocf  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The blue Woolys are one of my faves. Surprised at the quality/make and the shade of blue is perfect. The angora/powder 999's are equally pimp.

The blue Woolys are one of my faves. Surprised at the quality/make and the shade of blue is perfect. The angora/powder 999's are equally pimp.
Thanks mane! I love the whole Wooly Mammoth pack, but only have the blue joints! The powder 999's are FLAMES! 
nthat.gif

what do u guys recommend to get these indigo stains off? suede eraser, shoe cleaner? Never cleaned suede sneakers before and I'm afraid to use products like Jason Markk or Crep.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

what do u guys recommend to get these indigo stains off? suede eraser, shoe cleaner? Never cleaned suede sneakers before and I'm afraid to use products like Jason Markk or Crep.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Those denim stains are the death of me.

thanks, will clean them w/magic eraser and see how it goes..
get this one and make sure you don't use water- just dry and scrub hard. I told one of my boys to use one of these once and he got it wet under the sink first and ruined the shoes... lol, so don't do that

get this one and make sure you don't use water- just dry and scrub hard. I told one of my boys to use one of these once and he got it wet under the sink first and ruined the shoes... lol, so don't do that
haha duly noted.  Just got back from CVS, got the Mr. Clean magic eraser w/extra power.  

Back
Top Bottom