Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Switched out the cardboard boxes with clear plastic boxes from the container store. Thought about the front loading ones but they were 3x the cost. Pretty happy with these as I can see my collection everyday.

!

I think I am one of the few people that doesn't keep their kicks in boxes.

I got the same type of setup with my shoes displayed on shelves like that. The only ones I keep in boxes are those I either plan to sell or not sure I'm keeping for whatever reason. Only difference is I turn the right shoe around so you can see one heel and one toe of a pair. Different, but that's how I roll.

I live pretty close, what 998's did they have??
Actually was back today. They do have the horsemen 998s out now. I tried to squeeze in the 8.5s but no such luck. They have the csam, dmon, and I think 1 more I any remember. Nothing in 9 or 9.5 in the 998s. Some 1300s, 996s, 997csea(already got the 9 in that), and maybe the catcher in the rye 997.

NB please drop 20% off all order for back to school so I can grab these.. :pimp:

"War of 1812 Pack"​

brighton or jersey gardens today? can't stand how hectic j. gardens gets but sometimes they have more heat. brighton was beat last week but you never know..

Back
Top Bottom