Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sz 10 and 10.5 greenbacks popped up on U.K. J crew website for retail.
Been hunting those down for months and I just happened to see them on the site. Couldn't believe it, I was so happy.
Just a heads up, if anyone else was looking.
I'm really bummed I slept on those. I need that 10.5!

They are ok but not like Nike's!
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Super bummed that I missed out on the entire Yard Pack. Was banking on these releasing in the states and hitting discount. Wonder if any other sites will get these soon? 

Super bummed that I missed out on the entire Yard Pack. Was banking on these releasing in the states and hitting discount. Wonder if any other sites will get these soon? 
Which one are you going after?   The 577 is my favorite of the pack. 

What's the rate these days for a pair of 1400SB's?
Just stumbled upon a pic of them and wow they're ill.

Which one are you going after?   The 577 is my favorite of the pack. 
Same here... for me it's the 577, 991.5, 1500 and 576. If I've got the $ I wouldn't mind completing the pack but I'm really after the first two in my size. Really hoping they drop on more sites. Hard to believe that NB didn't make more, let alone the fact that these haven't even released on their own website. Just doesn't add up to me. Seems like they would've made a bigger deal about these being limited if they really were actually limited.

I am also so tempted to get the yard pack.....my preference in order is 1500> 991.5/577. Like the more bright color combo in 1500. It was released just 5 days ago and the 1500 is already sold out in some online shop such as END and overkill......I suspect those popular size may not be left to hit discount

Which model/size? I've seen some still on a few sites. I think End still had some

one of my fav models today
Are these the made in UK 991's? I was so bummed when I saw they didn't produce any US13 apparently no one in the UK has a big cause they never go above a 12. I think this Pack looks much better than the previous US 991 those guys at Flimby really pull their weight when it comes to quality.

Are these the made in UK 991's? I was so bummed when I saw they didn't produce any US13 apparently no one in the UK has a big cause they never go above a 12. I think this Pack looks much better than the previous US 991 those guys at Flimby really pull their weight when it comes to quality.

Yeah man these are U.K. Made but this is actually a size 13 surprisingly... but as a fellow size 13 I know what you mean with U.K. Only going to 12 sometimes... I was pretty bummed the recent bulk/yellow and red/white 1500 only went to size 12 smh.

Yeah man these are U.K. Made but this is actually a size 13 surprisingly... but as a fellow size 13 I know what you mean with U.K. Only going to 12 sometimes... I was pretty bummed the recent bulk/yellow and red/white 1500 only went to size 12 smh.
Where in the world did you find a 13??? Dude you have no idea how many sites I searched looking for my size to only see 12 lol if you know somewhere that sells that size hook a fellow big footer up with a link. 

Which model/size? I've seen some still on a few sites. I think End still had some
I am looking for US9 for 1500 and 996.....changed my mind I thought the 576 is pretty nice with the leather in the centre. I know they are still around but seems like going fast.

So a question for the #teamunderretail, how long does a new NB model will hit discount? Just a ballpark figure, say 2 months? Given the NY/ Christmas sale is over I don't think there is any big discount going on. From what I observed even the stocks in Hanon are going really fast so I may have to join the #teamretail for this pack :frown:

Back
Top Bottom