Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can’t wait to cop those 574s so they can match my whip:

f703c0974b0126f16484fb1336713ee4.jpg

NP. I size down in my 997’s and 998’s and wear a US 9

Thanks a lot. I'm really contemplating. I have a $30 off coupon that works, add some cash back and the price comes out looking pretty good.....now that the Swarovski has popped up I want to see if the option for a regular perf toe is there.

thanks man its looking better & the tdi is ok. its in the 40s today so melting fast. MA should be back in the shipping game now. btw with your 365 game going you might have to claim that NB365 moniker & take richie out the frame! haha

Glad the whip is still straight. :nthat:I was picturing this commerical when you stated the whip got hit by a tree.. :sick:

Thanks big homie! :lol: :smokin Mr. Roxas is a legend! Circa 94' Heat :nthat:Got mad love for Philly too. My sister lives in Philly in a row house like 5 minutes from Market St. 8) I'm gonna claim the moniker of NB1/ MC1 998 Legend, though. :nthat:

Capture+_2018-03-09-09-54-45.png

I probably shouldnt post this as it might bite me later lol. Anyway, this is on shoes.com, and the V4 is on sale and an extra 25% off with the promo at the top (SPRING25). It brings the JP4 and the green ones down to like $123.......I believe befrugal is running like 12% cash back as well so they come out to like $109.

Other colors as well

Capture+_2018-03-09-09-54-45.png

I probably shouldnt post this as it might bite me later lol. Anyway, this is on shoes.com, and the V4 is on sale and an extra 25% off with the promo at the top (SPRING25). It brings the JP4 and the green ones down to like $123.......I believe befrugal is running like 12% cash back as well so they come out to like $109.

Other colors as well
I believe that the code does not work on v4. It had in the past, but recently I tried to apply a discount code and it was rejected.

Back
Top Bottom