Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looking to grab these next...

My iteration of the AM87 on the 998 with Castlerock accents
EF5D0698-108C-4472-BA43-D06A91473CA7.jpeg

I feel that the OGs would look a lot better if the tongue matched the saddle (with matching laces as well).

Does anybody have an on foot picture on the 990v4 in olive? Can't seem to find any and want to see a few before purchasing.. thank you!

Question about RF/Kith’s gray 997 they released couple months back. Is it the same as the classic gray 997 NB brings back every so often except the kith midsole is white vs gray? I have a gift card at kith I need to use

Did anyone grab the Ketchup Mustard Relish from Jcrew when they were running 60% off? All sizes were gone when I saw it a few days ago, but man that would've been a sweet pickup.

They also had cedar shoe trees for 50% off, sold out very fast though. Didn't get any :frown:

Would a pair of 1500s that are worn once or twice from 2012 a liability for midsole cracking and such?

Did anyone grab the Ketchup Mustard Relish from Jcrew when they were running 60% off? All sizes were gone when I saw it a few days ago, but man that would've been a sweet pickup.

They also had cedar shoe trees for 50% off, sold out very fast though. Didn't get any :frown:
I copped a pair for $85 shipped. I'm still waiting for them to be delivered tho:smh:

Back
Top Bottom