Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Laced up and ready to go. Anybody else notice at the bottom of the tongue theres two small holes in the mesh? Seems like a QC issue as it was on both pairs. Don't wanna return since I got early release but still a bit miffed. A dab of shoe goo will probably prevent it from getting bigger and its already out of plain sight (covered by suede lace keepers) so I'm not losing sleep over it.

JBdhtWe.jpg
I asked the same question and remember folks here said it is always there. I got these in my 990IN4 but not earlier pairs (stussy and benjamin bread). Seems like they are there for later production lots?

Laced up and ready to go. Anybody else notice at the bottom of the tongue theres two small holes in the mesh? Seems like a QC issue as it was on both pairs. Don't wanna return since I got early release but still a bit miffed. A dab of shoe goo will probably prevent it from getting bigger and its already out of plain sight (covered by suede lace keepers) so I'm not losing sleep over it.

I just noticed this earlier on my 997 NB1

JBdhtWe.jpg

Cosign what waiwai waiwai said- I've owned several pairs of V4 and most of them had the two holes. Not sure why but when they are laced up it doesn't really matter. Enjoy!

Any news, pricing, tech specs, release date on the Kawhi basketball sneaker? Just a lot of marketing put into the kicks for all star weekend and now nothing.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom