Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like they may be 997 Sports

Here's an artful 997 Sport ad from YouTube

Wasn't sure at first; definitely growing on me.

IMG_5844.jpg

They are 1300 x RC-1 hybrids.

Pretty awesome delivery day for me and nice way to start the weekend... The Starcow 1500s I found on Edonora finally showed up after 3 weeks... I wish Hikmet had broken up the pink color blocking on the Ulam Spiral maybe use the gray from the toe box on the heel but still a great shoe regardless...

789EA02C-EDDE-41E1-84F6-DD2E16D53BD2.jpeg

Pretty awesome delivery day for me and nice way to start the weekend... The Starcow 1500s I found on Edonora finally showed up after 3 weeks... I wish Hikmet had broken up the pink color blocking on the Ulam Spiral maybe use the gray from the toe box on the heel but still a great shoe regardless...

Nice pickups. Did you pay out the nose for Edonora shipping?

I feel like he should’ve went dark on the heel...Like black or a dark grey...

Nice pickups. Did you pay out the nose for Edonora shipping?

€60 and it took 3 weeks... on the other hand HS was like $8 and took 3 days... Starcows have been on my list for a bit and were still under $200 all in when all was said and done so I can’t complain

Nice what size are those bro??

ended up with my TTS 9 instead of going half down like I usually do with most my NBs for a snug fit and they fit good!

had to go the end raffle route but price was only a bit more than what I would pay retail with tax and shipping but it beats what resale is going for in my size. definitely love these things and feel like they’re being slept on

I was at a gallery opening last night when I noticed this couple who were in their 50s in matching gray 990/993. Looked down at my feet and was about to ask if I could join their family for the night.

Attachments

• EB108E2F-32DA-4209-8EC9-B85C928532CF.jpeg
    EB108E2F-32DA-4209-8EC9-B85C928532CF.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 0A8935C5-A287-4C4E-A9B6-DA102BBBA0CF.jpeg
    0A8935C5-A287-4C4E-A9B6-DA102BBBA0CF.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 71

Think he was trying to emulate his sonras’ color blocking.
upload_2019-9-13_21-5-7.jpeg

ended up with my TTS 9 instead of going half down like I usually do with most my NBs for a snug fit and they fit good!

had to go the end raffle route but price was only a bit more than what I would pay retail with tax and shipping but it beats what resale is going for in my size. definitely love these things and feel like they’re being slept on
They got e

nice they got em on bodega now I’m bout to pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom