Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yep. Likely an L for me too. I can’t remember the last raffle I hit on. We’re talking years here. If anyone has a 10.5 they want to kindly sell for retail + ship :D

I’m also a VIP regular on that train...

giphy.gif
LOL... only thing you can do is laugh and congratulate those that hit man. The NB community has been pretty consistently great so again congrats to all that hit. At the end of the day they are just material things and besides NB still kills it with quality GR's. I haven't bought NB's in a while simply because I just own too many. Last week I picked up the 1500GNW and couldn't be happier! Again congrats to all that won post those pics when in hand!

Still showing Authorized on Hanon, and Pending on PP, which is lookin like an L

congrats to everyone who hit. Glad to see some heads eatin in here

Realized I was stressing this release OD so I decided to go for a walk... Hit up target while I was out (where I have no service) to grab stuff to make S’mores with the kids tonight... Come out to see my wife forwarded me an email that she hit my size 12 at 12:12... She’s got amazing luck (aside from marrying me) and also hit on the Master Formulas for me last week...

As a man of my word, I am happy to bless someone here with a size 11.5 US SNS M577SKS “The kids have grown up” for retail... I hope they are claimed by a regular in this thread and someone who will actually put them to good use...

Realized I was stressing this release OD so I decided to go for a walk... Hit up target while I was out (where I have no service) to grab stuff to make S’mores with the kids tonight... Come out to see my wife forwarded me an email that she hit my size 12 at 12:12... She’s got amazing luck (aside from marrying me) and also hit on the Master Formulas for me last week...

As a man of my word, I am happy to bless someone here with a size 11.5 US SNS M577SKS “The kids have grown up” for retail... I hope they are claimed by a regular in this thread and someone who will actually put them to good use...
I dm you bro

Yes, but they will eventually send a separate, congratulatory email as well. Hanon’s sequence in which they send them is so bonked. But they’ll usually notify you W or L.

Wow! can’t believe I hit. This week has been nuts for me and raffles.

Hit on afew master formulas
Hit on sona fed ex 50th anniversary’s
Hit on Hanon

I gave a $1 to A Zoltar machine last week :nthat:

L email just arrived.

It's official, i'm in this train, again, and again, and again, like for eveeeeeeerrrrrrrrr :smh:

Back
Top Bottom