Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yea I may have to double up, I go a half size from my 99X, 577, 1500. I kind of wish they would show the 996 a little more creativity

Happy OCF. I ordered my 997/998 size in these and they were massive. Had to exchange for a half size down.
22DC631D-57F1-4A05-8452-95D17436AC4F.jpeg

fire

Don't we buy New Balance for being cool young adults living their #bestlife with the essential things ? A 4x4, a doggo with us in our homemade house in the woods but still stylish with the last collab, a beanie and lumber jacket ?
I forgot most new balance collab are held for influencers, rappers and resellers. The way NB is tending I can see them requiring you to prove you have a million plus in earnings a year to purchase any ALD, stray rat, JJJJJound or bodega collab

20% off sitewide on bodega right now if anyone is interested. Looks to be no exclusions. I was able to grab the packer torsions. Would have gone for the aries 991s but no men's sizes :/

Don't we buy New Balance for being cool young adults living their #bestlife with the essential things ? A 4x4, a doggo with us in our homemade house in the woods but still stylish with the last collab, a beanie and lumber jacket ?

I guess I don't quite fit the image. brb, gonna build a DIY house in the woods

Back
Top Bottom