Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just hope the stitching quality isn't like this on all the pairs. Looks like they lowered the child labor laws up in Maine.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    81 KB · Views: 499
I remember when you were on my *** about shape and quality of NB and now look at you 😂 we’re on the same page now
I have admitted shape is a problem, it just never bothered me as much as others. Quality I have always made comments about. I wrote NB an essay on what they could improve upon. Gave me a free NB1 but never addressed the issues.....

I opened up the sneakernews article for the first time and saw that wonky N. Kind of took me by suprise as its Teddy's picture and he prides himself on quality.

I just hope the stitching quality isn't like this on all the pairs. Looks like they lowered the child labor laws up in Maine.

I’m assuming that’s a stylistic choice, to add to the vintage-y, old man vibe. I don’t think they were aiming for perfect stitching

Not sure if I like these or not... they borderline look like clown shoes. Maybe with different laces idk. They most likely will be limited like the EAT V4's

Last edited:
Soooo OG NBs has great shape but ****ty stitching.....interesting. I feel like the more OG nod is just a cop out for QC

The Japanese call it Wabi-Sabi, kind of a perfect imperfection. In a sense it’s harder to stitch the N imperfectly than it is to stitch it perfectly, and the beauty lies in the imperfection.

yea maybe back in the day but nowa days it’s easy to do both. Just a cop out for ****ty quality.

Looks like Grundle already has his pairs listed on eBay, $400 for the v5 and will arrive by the end of the week!

Interesting how New Balance develops a block chain authenticy but doen't utilize it for any of there lifestyle shoes. Seems like they are about as confident in the software as they are in their basketball program.

Interesting how New Balance develops a block chain authenticy but doen't utilize it for any of there lifestyle shoes. Seems like they are about as confident in the software as they are in their basketball program.

I can't decide anymore whether I hate your posts or if I'm starting to appreciate them because they make me laugh.

Last edited:
I can't decide anymore whether I hate your posts or I am starting to appreciate them because they make me laugh.

My point is that new balance released a block chain software to authenticate a shoe that won't ever get replicated because its not a sought after shoe. Why not use it on a shoe that actually holds its value?

If you want something to laugh at look at New Balances Basketball page.

yea maybe back in the day but nowa days it’s easy to do both. Just a cop out for ****ty quality.

Looks like Grundle already has his pairs listed on eBay, $400 for the v5 and will arrive by the end of the week!

it could very well just be crappy quality, I happen to like the way it looks and don't really care either way, but there are shoes many multiples the price of NB's that are made with imperfections and that is part of their charm but at the end of the day, we all value things differently.

relax, likely from the store that released them early yesterday. all this negativity makes it feel like this is something personal. go on a walk, let some steam off.

Back
Top Bottom