Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Stance 997 for FRIDAY!

20200110_115138.jpg

im not a regular in here and I feel like I'm gonna get flamed for asking this lol

but how come it seems like theres no love for the 997H in here? I'm sure quality isnt on par with the classics and MiUSA models, but the materials dont seem too bad for the price point and the shape looks great IMO
it's almost like buying an AJ1 mid

Last edited:
Made an NB1 inspired by a pair of 997H I saw yesterday on the internetz.... what ya’ll think? Torn between silver / navy plastic.

EA6EF3D2-7061-43E4-8CC0-B247E7ED0775.jpeg
5234BA12-71AE-4ED5-8B29-EA4AEDC584B9.jpeg

I prefer the grey, but overall I think both pairs are nice.

I avoided the 990s on NB1 just because I feel other models have a lot more possibilities.

My Batman themes 997s came the other day; I’ll try and get a shot of them tonight

Also, not sure if the no vacancy 850’s were hard to come by because I don’t care for them. There are FSR or both CW on mr porter right now.

They were exclusive to Kith. Granted, that was per their IG. In the past there have been instances where that didn't really mean anything.

probably going to slowly show up on NB and other sites in a couple of weeks.
feel like pairs go up on kith first to create hype/demand

From my understanding these are not Kith exclusive. You will start to see them pop up at more stockists the last two weeks of January.

I will tell you all now there are a bunch of 992 colorways dropping this year. Expect a collab or two as well.

Back
Top Bottom