Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lets Go 9ers! :pimp:

IMG_20200129_173953_061.jpg
Just made a pair (different color) and wanted to know if the red you chose for this was "Team Red" on the NB site.

Line at NB SF..

wore my trusty Track Club sweater.

Scored, but I went down a half size... tried them on at the store and seems ok in my NB socks!

Those ALD’s always stand out in a group...Probably one of me favorite recent releases...

So maybe that 1k pairs stuff was true after all...I wasn’t buying into it just by the number of stores getting...But 8-20 pairs though?

So maybe that 1k pairs stuff was true after all...I wasn’t buying into it just by the number of stores getting...But 8-20 pairs though?

I guess it helps build hype if everything sells out quick vs staying up at a select few retailers for a few min

j crew got a tiny amount, extrabutter hasn’t sent my L yet, crusoe and sons straight up didn’t receive the 1300. wild

a regular USA or UK made GR is also 1000 pairs...an account would still get like 12-20 pairs of those
add some hype and you have a quick sellout.

some quick math...1000 pairs. lets say each account gets 12 pairs. thats 50 accounts. think about how many accounts are on a global level. boutiques, flagship stores, Jcrew type stores etc

a regular USA or UK made GR is also 1000 pairs...an account would still get like 12-20 pairs of those
add some hype and you have a quick sellout.

some quick math...1000 pairs. lets say each account gets 12 pairs. thats 50 accounts. think about how many accounts are on a global level. boutiques, flagship stores, Jcrew type stores etc

thats wild. I guess I should feel like my miUSA/UKpairs are really special— they sure feel like it :smile:

just got these in from that NB restock. definitely could’ve gone down half a size compared to 990v3,4,5 but I wake with a little extra space. looking forward to getting my v2 from kith next week!
75CCAB64-DA18-4BAC-B183-F2A160EF14A7.jpeg
I keep missing out on these. When do they usually restock?

so I wear a 8.5 comfortably in Nike’a, and I’ve owned a pair of New Balance M997, M998 and 1200’s, but the new balances always fit slightly loose. I think the 7.5’s would be perfect for me. Would you say these 990’s bring back fit the same as those new balances?

Did anyone who entered the end raffle BEFORE the price adjustment get W/L emails? I received no email and I’m convinced when they made the adjustment any entries prior were wiped.

StockX has already sold 240 pairs of 1300JP3's. The bots have taken over.

Unreal. 25% of pairs landed on that **** site. I refuse to pay resale on anything at this point in my life. It just feeds the problem. I’d rather go without and wait another 5 years.

I keep missing out on these. When do they usually restock?

so I wear a 8.5 comfortably in Nike’a, and I’ve owned a pair of New Balance M997, M998 and 1200’s, but the new balances always fit slightly loose. I think the 7.5’s would be perfect for me. Would you say these 990’s bring back fit the same as those new balances?

Half size down from your Nike size like most made in USA NB’s.

Did anyone who entered the end raffle BEFORE the price adjustment get W/L emails? I received no email and I’m convinced when they made the adjustment any entries prior were wiped.

I have a feeling those of us that entered prior to the price adjustment went on an auto-L list. Less of a mess for them to clean up and it guaranteed they would avoid whiny emails.

Back
Top Bottom