Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

looks like my random bid on stockx for the TD 1300 went through. I put in a buy at 200 on Saturday and today it got filled. $10 over retail, works for me.

edit: ooof, might have gone a bit too high, I forgot retail wasn't at 190. Oh well.

It’s tri-tip, very popular cut for BBQing in California. Never heard of it until I moved here.
I smoked a tri-tip like a brisket a few weeks back when meat was hard to find. Actually, turned out decent with a good smoke ring but will cook it traditionally next time.

Anybody got a deal/coupon code for 5" baggies? I'll bite and try a pair

I ordered from the following stores. I'm a size.S so those are harder to find on sale.
They're usually marked down to $40 a pair depending on size/color on a lot of outdoor shops if you search online.

VIP15 for 15% off

so ur all into ur baggies.
be interested to know what other brands of shorts/joggers u all wear with nb’s
i dont wear nike or adidas joggers with nbs. either mahnya pants or levi cords jeans,. nb dont have great selection of pants here.
i like patagonia, carhartt and champion.

any suggestions

Big fan of these North Face shorts. The short inseam is 6" which is perfect for me.

Amazon product ASIN B07C8ZRGVD
Edit: it seems like they don't make that exact pair anymore. They changed them and added an extra pocket practically making them cargo shorts and changed the short inseam to 5". Not bad though

Pebble blues today

237E3CF8-EC0E-446D-A814-EE47064EF83D.jpeg

i dont wear nike or adidas joggers with nbs. either mahnya pants or levi cords jeans,. nb dont have great selection of pants here.

any suggestions
I wear sweatpants pretty much 99% of my life now. Im always on the hunt. My favs are 3Sixteen cotton fleece sweats, Carhartt wip American script sweats and anything from Reigning Champ/wings n horns.

any suggestions
For shorts I love the Linksoul Boardwalker shorts; I wear them for golf and just going anywhere in the summer. They're stretchy and breathable and help with my swamp *** in the summer since I sweat a lot. They also look normal and can wear for a less casual look also. For joggers, my #1 are Reigning Champ core slim sweatpants. They're a bit pricey, but you can catch em on sale at a lot of retailers. They're super comfy and the quality is high.

Anyone else ever been banned from newbalance.com? not running bots or any funny business, haven't even used for a purchase in months
NB.PNG

been like this for weeks now. my entire network

Anyone else ever been banned from newbalance.com? not running bots or any funny business, haven't even used for a purchase in months
NB.PNG

Same with me. I also haven't purchased anything from them in more than a year. Funny thing is. its only Chrome. Firefox i can go right to the site.

NB.PNG

Same with me. I also haven't purchased anything from them in more than a year. Funny thing is. its only Chrome. Firefox i can go right to the site.

Yep. Same here but only on Chome. Works fine on other browsers for me.

Back
Top Bottom