Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like the Mita 850 collab more than the Atmos one....and if they had more suede paneling I would've liked them more than the No Vacancy Inn collab as well.

1588168037824.png

I dug the Mita pair too but the color blocking seemed off to me...Way too much blank real-estate on the upper there...

I feel you, it's kinda like if you are gonna go in, go all out, but I still am a sucker for simplicity and subtlety.

Me too on the simplistic stuff, generally that is...This model begs to have those multiple upper panels to have some type of color / material differences though...

Hi All,

I am just wondering how do the 992s fit? Do they fit more of a 990v5 or 1500/1530?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

squizzy3000 squizzy3000 Love the parra doormat. I have it in my entryway but I never actually wipe my feet on it. One day my super came in and went to town on it after coming in from working outside, it hurt to watch.

squizzy3000 squizzy3000 Love the parra doormat. I have it in my entryway but I never actually wipe my feet on it. One day my super came in and went to town on it after coming in from working outside, it hurt to watch.
Lol have to break the ice sometime. I’m the wrong person to talk to about that though; before the pandemic I took a supreme button up out of my closet to rock to work.. tags still on, FW12

Back
Top Bottom