Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I still don’t like them. However, I will say that I DO like the separation of the lateral/ medial side with that triangular cut on the toe.
I’m posting way too much in this thread lol.
Your insights are needed. You know why.
Soo the "Grand Tourer" I re-copped from Ebay for $315 after my pair went missing supposedly was delivered today by USPS... I feel so violated repeatedly now. I hope they turn up on my doorstep tomorrow. I'm just going to not buy anymore sneakers unless they're from newbalance and I know they're using UPS. :smh::angry:
Usps tracking isn’t the most reliable. Hope it works out.

327s came in. I really like them but I don’t understand the hype/reselling that’s surrounding them. I recommend going true to size. Full review coming soon on shootyourshotTV dot com.

Attachments

• B8FBD4AA-4836-4742-9A21-2EEC1C6DF365.jpeg
    B8FBD4AA-4836-4742-9A21-2EEC1C6DF365.jpeg
    286.2 KB · Views: 685
327s came in. I really like them but I don’t understand the hype/reselling that’s surrounding them. I recommend going true to size. Full review coming soon on shootyourshotTV dot com.

Yeah I don’t get the over the top hype either...I dig them as a new model in the NB catalog but I’m not looking at them as something I’d go aftermarket for...If I came up in them easily at retail or even better, under retail, I’d grab some for sure...Definitely not bending over backwards for them though...

D171D770-1C19-4E77-8F6D-16A220E46467.jpeg

while doing a reshape on my
frombaltimore frombaltimore let us know if you’d be willing to take some jawbones out of other people’s kicks. I’m curious how some of my older 577/1500’s would look but I don’t think I’m brave enough to try myself.
that’s wassup. once i get a couple of my personal pairs under my belt, i’ll be with it. these are my first cracks at it. my mom told me a long *** time ago that good tailoring work doesn’t look tailored, and i’m not there yet. but in the meantime, i can walk anybody through the steps i have figured out, if they are interested.

Yeah I don’t get the over the top hype either...I dig them as a new model in the NB catalog but I’m not looking at them as something I’d go aftermarket for...If I came up in them easily at retail or even better, under retail, I’d grab some for sure...Definitely not bending over backwards for them though...

yeah owning them in hand i can’t understand the amount of hype and resell price on the shoes. they’re nice and a cool new model NB introduced, but even with the CB collab, i didn’t even understand what was so amazing about it.

yeah owning them in hand i can’t understand the amount of hype and resell price on the shoes. they’re nice and a cool new model NB introduced, but even with the CB collab, i didn’t even understand what was so amazing about it.
Of course this random hype for the 327 occurs during this shot show of a year

I'm personally loving the shoe but agreed, it's not a pair that I would ever pay resell for. I think all of the hype is due to the look of the shoe being really "in" right now (it's almost like a pleb Sacai for many) and the overall hype of NB in general - it's the perfect storm.

colors and blocking is really nice on those seersucker. just wish it was an all white midsole. no chance hittin disco--very cool though

I'm personally loving the shoe but agreed, it's not a pair that I would ever pay resell for. I think all of the hype is due to the look of the shoe being really "in" right now (it's almost like a pleb Sacai for many) and the overall hype of NB in general - it's the perfect storm.
They're great! PeriodT

man putting the 327 next to that sacai waffle just lets me know how nice the sacai's are. I love the design of that shoe. I wish resale wasn't so high on the colorful pairs....

Anyway....gonna enter the raffle on stray rats today for the "sewer stompers" idk why but i like that name better. It makes me think of some ninja turtles master splinter type steez.

Anyone know if these will drop in the US? With shipping it came out to around $200, was hoping for a state side drop

Anyone know if these will drop in the US? With shipping it came out to around $200, was hoping for a state side drop
They already released at one shop. The rest of the pack got marked down as low as $120. I would imagine the same with these. A lot more people may lean towards the ALD collab

**** me I had this drop penciled in for 10 am ****

Back
Top Bottom