Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

was just browsing to see what else restocked and saw that the Aries 991 was still available in an 8.5 @ 150.

Hesitated the initial drop and waited too long to pick up when prices dropped since I got greedy waiting for a bigger discount. Isn't a 990v2 but I'm happy.

:rofl:

yeah its been years since I was able to grab anything off of kith that i wanted so no email for me lol

just want the 992 in a 10 :emoji_cry:

First time I didn't receive early access as well. Doesn't look like many went out judging on the comments I've seen. I've spent a kings ransom with them over the years, but have stopped recently mostly because it's impossible to buy anything there.

Was on here in the mid 2000s during old SB craze, lost my username so made a new one since I’ve been on the NB kick.

I present one of my grails. 992GL. Looks damn near DS, bottoms are clean insides are clean, maybe tried on.

image.jpg

can't be a 327. even the 827 doesn't make sense. the cut of what looks to be a suede overlay here throws it off as well at the stitched N
1590090495038.png

I'm sure whatever model it is, it's been altered from the standard retail version of the shoe. He's known for very wild and out there designs. So I'm sure NB let him push the envelope. The tag on the tongue with his name is the same as the tag on the 327's. That's where I got my basis from.

Back
Top Bottom