327 castlerocks posted early @ packer

Energy Lime & Castlerock colorways here

Last edited:

Castlerocks copped!

jking0821 jking0821 you want these right??

Anybody see castle rocks in 11.5 still up anywhere? Didn’t see it from the get go at L&H, and missed it before it sold out at Packer.

Anybody see castle rocks in 11.5 still up anywhere? Didn’t see it from the get go at L&H, and missed it before it sold out at Packer.
Try Footlocker. Their site is busy right now with the Jordan release I believe but they should have received some 327's as well. May take a second to access the site or you may just want to wait 15-30 for traffic to die down.

Try Footlocker. Their site is busy right now with the Jordan release I believe but they should have received some 327's as well. May take a second to access the site or you may just want to wait 15-30 for traffic to die down.

Checked there a bit ago and unfortunately it appears sold out for both of the 327s they released today unless they are updating sizes. I appreciate the lead though.

I don’t know if these actually work or not, but I want to believe.

image.jpg

Checked there a bit ago and unfortunately it appears sold out for both of the 327s they released today unless they are updating sizes. I appreciate the lead though.
I'm wondering if these came in 11.5? Neither of the other sites had them and Footlocker is showing only full sizes past 10.5. I wonder if that could be a possibility? Is that something that happens?

Back
Top Bottom