Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The cream looking pair is too nice. Is there going to be a stateside release?

SNS Raffle is open for Jjjjound on their app.
Beat me to it on the SNS Raffle. Is it me or does every raffle seem to have different sizes available for this shoe in the bigger range?

Beat me to it on the SNS Raffle. Is it me or does every raffle seem to have different sizes available for this shoe in the bigger range?

Yeah I think DSM had 12.5 and 13.5 listed under US sizing but that was most definitely from the UK sizing, can't imagine there's many NBs in a US 13.5 as much as I'd love for that to be possible, let alone in these lol

F56B079E-4E1B-41A2-9EDC-C588F2DD2CCB.jpeg

Wore these 577YP today. RE: lacing, over always but knots are hidden, especially those long *** 54”+ laces that NB sometimes gives you.

33FCD549-2FC9-4C9F-B148-6DD2FD13FC33.jpeg
I always loop behind the tongue once on 577 and 1500 because of this. 1300 laces are also guilty of being a foot too long but that method doesn’t work nearly as well with them, I usually double lace the second to last eyelets.

I’m with ya’ on the direction of the knot. Makes me crazy when tied laces are flailing around in random directions.

Lots of people don’t know how to tie their shoelaces.

Do we know if Kith is releasing them today? I see Kith Tokyo, but haven't seen the US site. If so, 11am EST?

Any idea when Concepts will release?

Do we know if Kith is releasing them today? I see Kith Tokyo, but haven't seen the US site. If so, 11am EST?

I don’t think kith is releasing them here. Could be wrong though. And concepts usually always drops shoes at 10 est.

Concepts said on their instagram last night that traditionally shoes are released at 10AM EST but they don't have a set release time for today...

I don’t think kith is releasing them here. Could be wrong though. And concepts usually always drops shoes at 10 est.

The KITH confusion comes from Complex magazine who said they'd be at KITH but I haven't seen anything indicating that will turn out to be true.

Concepts said on their instagram last night that traditionally shoes are released at 10AM EST but they don't have a set release time for today...

The KITH confusion comes from Complex magazine who said they'd be at KITH but I haven't seen anything indicating that will turn out to be true.

Yeah, that's the only place I saw it. Ready to take an L here soon.

Kith US just early loaded links for the JJJJound's to their back end so I'm fully expecting a drop here in roughly 13 mins.

How do you see that? And you anticipate 10am instead of their regular 11am?
My buddy resells Nikes/Jordans/Yeezys is in a cook group so I'm going off what he tells me which is usually accurate. He likes watching me flail around trying to manual cop(a hole). I'd watch both KITH and Concepts though.

Really hope this info ends up being accurate but either way GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DROPS EVERYONE

Last edited:
Lol it just not even possible anymore.

It used to be if you were quick you could get your info in and actually hit manual, then it went to scrambling to get info in and barely missed them, but now I can't even add these mother****ers to my cart quick enough. We ain't bot fast, sadly.

Edit. I should clarify I was trying for the 992, you won't catch me trying for any 327 ever :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom