Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I live in NYC bro. Trust me, I’m guaranteed to see at least 5 people with these especially when I’m in soho roaming around lol.. I rarely see anybody uptown rocking anything other than air max and Jordans. Few new balances here and there. Technically we all know that Jordan/Nike produces a lot more shoes but the people that laughed at what I said earlier got the gist of what I was trying saying so yeah.
I live in the city too. Just enjoy the shoes who cares who else got them.

I paid w/ my CC through Paypal. Paypal shows transaction date of Aug 13th and cleared on Aug 18th and says the money was taken out, but pending charge never posted on my card, just dropped (though the funds are still missing and have not been returned to my balance)

I paid w/ my CC through Paypal. Paypal shows transaction date of Aug 13th and cleared on Aug 18th and says the money was taken out, but pending charge never posted on my card, just dropped (though the funds are still missing and have not been returned to my balance)

That’s what is concerning me; I paid with just my card and the funds went back into my account and are still there. There is no longer any charge to ALD showing up. (But my account page on ALD says “paid.”)

First successful draw entry ever on something like this, at SNS.
A020FAB0-0787-4192-BB20-70C1E5023FC1.jpeg

I live in the city too. Just enjoy the shoes who cares who else got them.
Oh just bc a lot of people are going to have them doesn’t mean I’m not going to enjoy them. If that’s the case I wouldn’t like or enjoy any of the shoes I have lol.. regardless I like the fact that a lot of people that actually wanted them are actually going to eat. My comment was for laughs not for anyone to get technical or upset about

You should see how pathetic my SNS history is. Your thumb would get fatigued from scrolling. :lol:
Haha know it all too well. If you were to print out my raffle history at SNS out, the ‘Your name wasn’t drawn’ section would be approximately 2 CVS receipts long.

Nevermind, just saw it LOL LLLLound
yeah, they just tuck the Ls quietly under your raffle history tab on the app.

Still hope for the green pair on SNS. Ah who am I kidding, that’s going to be an L too. Along with End.

Petey’s spotted in Bodega Boston store

hopefully they drop online too. Called sunika like 5 times today their store & answering service does not answer at all lmao

Back
Top Bottom