Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you’re right keeping a reservation open for an hour for 600 pairs allowing thousands of fake entries and then not even updating people on the status of a raffle is very fair.

I suspect no one is really out of the running yet outside of that one individual who got an email. What I am hoping is that they are meticulously combing entries for same addresses across multiples or billing info/ payment.

What’s with all the discussion about purple shoes? Is that what we’re calling the Burgundy’s??? I mean the model is literally 992BA (assuming the b is for burgundy lol)
I would hope it’s not overly purple? But I guess color is slightly subjective.

THIS is a purple 992 (For me at least)
I agree those BA’s are not purple in my eyes. If so its a very dull shade of purple 😂

I’ve got an extra charge from Kith Releases now for $0.00 to go along with the initial charge. Has that happened to anyone here for the 1300’s?

Eat a snickers. We stated a surprise raffle was dope and leaving it open for an hour wasn’t good. You one of those MAGA NB guys aren’t you
So it was or wasn’t a good idea? Your all over the place. It was clearly a very terribly designed raffle. why you always gotta **** ride NB/kith? gotta throw politics in it out of nowhere? FYI at the end of the day anyone supporting NB is supporting trump

On my original entry conf page says cancelled...you can check that if you’re still curious...
1598366354908.png

I really don’t want to inject politics in here. But NB supported the administration’s efforts to make it more economical to produce goods in the US? But the price of 997s still went up $20?

How did you guys get back to the confirmation page? Or did you guys just never close the tab? When I go back it just says releases currently closed.

How did you guys get back to the confirmation page? Or did you guys just never close the tab? When I go back it just says releases currently closed.
I never closed the tab....can’t find it now, but the link to check orders (email and entry/order number) will tell you the same info

Back
Top Bottom