Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My custom NB 574s arrived today. I ordered these last Monday, had a traceable tracking number by Weds afternoon. Very satisfied with these. I like that these are shaped like the 574s of old. They have sort of a 576 DNA to them. Came out to $122 shipped.
jtw9oy.jpg

15x6bzk.jpg

313sj1j.jpg

Anyone know where the United Arrows x New Balance will be available? There up for preorder via united arrows website but i'd rather wait to get them here.

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Anyone get the SNS X Milkcrate 577's???

http://www.sneakersnstuff...ns-milkcrate-new-balance

I ordered both pairs, hopefully the toebox does not crease as much as I think they will.
man my sz 12 sold oout quick an anyone point me in the rgith direction to get a sz 11.5-12.5 possible 1300
They will have them on the 31st

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/

Also, are you looking for the NB 1300 or size 13 in the 577?  If you are looking for the 1300 I can help you with those depending on the color you are looking for.

Quktic - my bad. I'm not really on the up and up with new balances. In all my shoe buying life, I've never bought a pair until last week. I've tried them on in the past, but this one really caught my eye.
Got them in yesterday. The suede is very nice!
242ei9z.jpg

Anyone get the SNS X Milkcrate 577's???

http://www.sneakersnstuff...ns-milkcrate-new-balance

I ordered both pairs, hopefully the toebox does not crease as much as I think they will.
man my sz 12 sold oout quick an anyone point me in the rgith direction to get a sz 11.5-12.5 possible 1300

Also, are you looking for the NB 1300 or size 13 in the 577?  If you are looking for the 1300 I can help you with those depending on the color you are looking for.
Werallequal, if you mean the SNS/Milkcrate 577s, there's a complete lists of the stores which will be getting them at the end of the interview shoethentic linked to: 
Sweden: Sneakersnstuff
France: colette
Scotland: Hanon
England: End Clothing
England: Footpatrol
Germany: Solebox
Italy: Slam Jam
Spain: 24 KILATES
Switzerland: Titolo
Russia: Fott
Australia: New Balance Experience Store
China: UNIK (Dalian)
Hong Kong S-eleven
Korea: KASINA
Singapore: Leftfoot/Limited Edt
South Africa: Shelflife / NB PPF store Canal Walk
Taiwan: PAHNTACI/ INVINCIBLE
Japan: Styles, XLARGE
USA: Burn Rubber
USA: Undefeated
USA: Reed Space
USA: West
USA: Ubiq
USA: Shoe Gallery 

Originally Posted by dadbath

Werallequal, if you mean the SNS/Milkcrate 577s, there's a complete lists of the stores which will be getting them at the end of the interview shoethentic linked to: 
Sweden: Sneakersnstuff
France: colette
Scotland: Hanon
England: End Clothing
England: Footpatrol
Germany: Solebox
Italy: Slam Jam
Spain: 24 KILATES
Switzerland: Titolo
Russia: Fott
Australia: New Balance Experience Store
China: UNIK (Dalian)
Hong Kong S-eleven
Korea: KASINA
Singapore: Leftfoot/Limited Edt
South Africa: Shelflife / NB PPF store Canal Walk
Taiwan: PAHNTACI/ INVINCIBLE
Japan: Styles, XLARGE
USA: Burn Rubber
USA: Undefeated
USA: Reed Space
USA: West
USA: Ubiq
USA: Shoe Gallery 

yYeah I went through the whole list lol so 31st huh ? .... yeah any cheap 1300's I think u gave me the heads up on the berlins a while back anything can help

^^Check Ebay, I spotted a couple of 1300 "made in USA"  going for less than 140 (in various sizes) 

Thinking about getting into New Balances. NT are these actually good quality sneakers? unlike most of JB's stuff.

If anybody can give me an idea where to start, websites, stores etc. I'm in Nor Cal so I'm assuming UNDFTD would have the most.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Thinking about getting into New Balances. NT are these actually good quality sneakers? unlike most of JB's stuff.

If anybody can give me an idea where to start, websites, stores etc. I'm in Nor Cal so I'm assuming UNDFTD would have the most.
New Balance makes some of the best quality sneakers around. They make Jordan Brand look like Skechers. Different NB models fit differently, so don't judge all models by just one in particular. Ebay is a good starting point if you know what model number you're looking for. Other than that, nicekicks.com, 6pm.com, shopnewbalance.com, nordstrom.com, deadstock.ca, & shoebizsf.com are good starting points.

Originally Posted by truniversal

New Balance makes some of the best quality sneakers around. They make Jordan Brand look like Skechers. Different NB models fit differently, so don't judge all models by just one in particular. Ebay is a good starting point if you know what model number you're looking for. Other than that, nicekicks.com, 6pm.com, shopnewbalance.com, nordstrom.com, deadstock.ca, & shoebizsf.com are good starting points.
add joesnewbalanceoutlet.com, zappos.com, sportiela.com and shopnewshoes.com formerly nbnorthshore.com to that list. but as tru said ebay is the best bet for sure.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by truniversal

add joesnewbalanceoutlet.com, zappos.com, sportiela.com and shopnewshoes.com formerly nbnorthshore.com to that list. but as tru said ebay is the best bet for sure.
alright, thanks guys. I'll be checking them all out.

RhInoSpOrt, no prob you're just trying to help out, thanks. Yeah, I just got on to New Balance as well
happy.gif
.~

Back
Top Bottom