Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know a spot in NYC with the M996 - the classic grey colorway?  Or an online spot?  They've been popping up in small numbers at a few spots, but everytime I get a lead on 'em, they're sold out!  any help would be greatly appreciated.  

for the dude looking for the workforce 580s, check the new balance store on 20th and 5th. they had both colors last friday, give them a call for sizes 212-727-2520. as for the sizing, i am usually a size 8 in the recent jordan retros and an 8.5 lebrons/air maxes/nike retros. i bought the blue collars in an 8.5 and i feel i could have gone a half size down(ordered on-line)

Originally Posted by donjuan513

werallequal: Thanks man. Was trying to use colors that I don't usually see together!

Fresh_Like_Will: order them online...shop them to me...and I'll ship them straight to you. No biggie. That's what this site is for.

That would be awesome. I already have a few 574's and no 993's. I've been messing around with the 993 and I'm torn between 2 colourways.

1kajk.jpg

20h7e2w.jpg

2ewpi79.jpg

6xw7x2.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by donjuan513

werallequal: Thanks man. Was trying to use colors that I don't usually see together!

Fresh_Like_Will: order them online...shop them to me...and I'll ship them straight to you. No biggie. That's what this site is for.

That would be awesome. I already have a few 574's and no 993's. I've been messing around with the 993 and I'm torn between 2 colourways.

1kajk.jpg

20h7e2w.jpg

2ewpi79.jpg

6xw7x2.jpg
i say the red and cream is the winner

Both colorways are sick, but I'd go with the reds.

Thanks for the tips on the 580s, I just ordered my pair in a 8.5 and hopefully it should be here early next week.

Originally Posted by Gry60

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Anyone know a spot in NYC with the M996 - the classic grey colorway?  Or an online spot?  They've been popping up in small numbers at a few spots, but everytime I get a lead on 'em, they're sold out!  any help would be greatly appreciated.  
Here: 
http://www.shopnewbalance.com/men/shoes/lifestyle-and-retro/M996GGG 

Is it the color you're referring to?
i think he means these.

dont know of any places online. but i believe that these are going to be more widely available than last release.

Cocotaso1, you're correct. I am looking for the M996 "Classic".  NB releases it every so often in pretty limited numbers.  Kithnyc.com has/had them (they went up on their website yesterday), but by the time I got there, my size was sold.   

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Cocotaso1, you're correct. I am looking for the M996 "Classic".  NB releases it every so often in pretty limited numbers.  Kithnyc.com has/had them (they went up on their website yesterday), but by the time I got there, my size was sold.   

maybe try to contact park and bond? they have them on their site and it looks like you can be added to a wait list. http://www.parkandbond.com/product/124937930

laugh.gif

Gonna pull the trigger on some minimus 2. I haven't tried them on an don't hve the time to go to a store so I'm ordering online. but are these true to size or should I size up/down. I plan to train in them.

got in my burn rubbers.... pretty happy, but as you guys can see from this pic, the patent leather on one shoe has some smudging on it that i haven't been able to remove with just water and a rag. anyone have some suggestions? Still gonna keep them but I'm a stickler for details. 

Wore these today!!!! @Jasroberts21 - Try a small amount of rubbing alcohol or IPA on a clean towel. I have also used goo-gone on patent leather to remove glue stains. You should only place a small drop of goo-gone on a clean towel to apply to the patent leather (if your choose that route).

35nbjo1.jpg

The rubbing alcohol didn't put a dent in it. What's IPA? I'm about to try nail polish remover next.... Thanks for the advice!

Does the NB online store regularly not carry sizes in the custom order? I wanted to make a 574 for myself today and found that size 11 is unavailable. I've been playing around with the 993 but can't seem to come up with a colorblocking that I like enough to order.

picked up these johnny appleseeds tonight was torn between these and the new john henry 574's, but since i don't have any maroon/red shoes, i went this route.

NEW-BALANCE-574-RED-.jpg

^^ I was in the same predicament but I ended up getting the John Henry.I found them for almost 50% off on Amazon (and there's a FSR too). 
Nordstrom currently has the blue 998 (sizes 11.5 and 12 only).

Spoiler [+]
http://shop.nordstrom.com...&cm_ite=new_balance_'998_lifestyle'_sneaker:349330_2&cm_pla=shoes:men:sneaker&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=496AF1A8-CF88-E111-8435-001517B1882A

Back
Top Bottom