Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

26EE0754-CEDF-44E8-A4DC-AB9E57633A76.jpeg

Applying for a new job today in my newbs

let me address this real quick, im not charging nor have i ever charged anyone. definitely not trying to get rich off the back of nters. every "limited" release i see the same thing, sold out, cart jacked, 10 minute queues. people paying resell for a pair they genuinely want to wear. meanwhile im here with a decent winning percentage on these drops and feel like trying to help. i can't guarantee anything, if i run for 20 members doesn't mean i will hit for all 20, every drop is different and some drops are better than others depending on the hype level. there's times where i setup perfectly and the site throws a wrinkle and stops everything. there's times I've hit for people and the order got canceled for whatever reason. so take what i am offering with a grain of salt, NOTHING IS GUARANTEED!
when it comes down to proxies, yes there's a cost, and all i ask is that you donate to the cause if and when you can. im going to try things out with the members that joined and see how it works, if things go well I'll see if I can add more people.

damn jus now seein you offered for upcoming NB drop. hopefully things work out and i can join in next time! dope you taking the time to do this for NT'ers! :nthat:

you might as well send me your info now bro while im setting up, nothing worse than inputting multiple profiles.
for those that sent your info you are locked in, those that inquired but hit me with the hesi time is ticking.
i gotta message you and make sure i gave you my real info. i remember we were running my profile w the wrong CC for months LMAO

One of my favorite old pairs. I had a ton of 997s at one point.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby is a national treasure and should be protected at all costs and sacrifices, and mind you that the guy has not helped me yet!

Same. Hasn't helped me either (yet, b/c i'm sure I'll need him soon lol) but I donated because I appreciate what he's doing for all of us.

Already have two pairs of Rainier that I use to do light hikes in, but I'm thinking about getting a pair of 610s for when it's hot
How do those hold up? Was thinking about doing the same for urban hiking, i.e. walking/biking downtown with the kids and hitting the trails in our neighborhood 😂. Heard they weren't as comfortable and were pretty narrow

I think it's dope what you're doing bklyn style baby bklyn style baby .

NT needs should have something like this and it's actually good the community is smaller, and more close-knit so no scavengers are taking advantage of your courtesy.
Facts. Was legit in a very good mood Saturday when he confirmed the assist 😁. These were on my very shortlist of must cops this year and with having toddlers now I can't run to the aftermarket as liberally as I used to. 🙌🏿

How do those hold up? Was thinking about doing the same for urban hiking, i.e. walking/biking downtown with the kids and hitting the trails in our neighborhood 😂. Heard they weren't as comfortable and were pretty narrow
They felt comfortable to me. Having wide feet may cause some issue. I have the OG colorway so I don't know if there is any variance with the other colorways

Back
Top Bottom