Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Interesting that it says size 10 and 10.5 are still available but, when you go to check out they are all gone.

These concepts will be at certain NB accounts. You need to call your local spot and see if they're getting them. Do your research boys, if you want these that bad, you should be able to get em for retail. I know of at least 2 other places that are getting them.

These concepts will be at certain NB accounts. You need to call your local spot and see if they're getting them. Do your research boys, if you want these that bad, you should be able to get em for retail. I know of at least 2 other places that are getting them.

Did you get an email confirmation after your order? Still have yet to get one.

I received mine instantly but i got my order in fast. If you got your order in late it might take up to an hour or more to receive. Also check your credit card see if you got charged.

Last edited:

Yeah I got mine already.

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED FREE SHIPPING?.......... Kith NYC needs to learn a thing or two from these other stores.

Retail for 999s - 150. retail for neptunes - 145.

final costs? 150 for the 999s, 171 for the neptunes.

cmon....lol

Last edited:
Yeah I got mine already.
EDIT: I JUST NOTICED FREE SHIPPING?.......... Kith NYC needs to learn a thing or two from these other stores.
Retail for 999s - 150. retail for neptunes - 145.
final costs? 150 for the 999s, 171 for the neptunes.
cmon....lol

No tax either right 150 straight.

dios mio

I woke up late and missed em. I probably wouldn't have gotten them anyways though, from what I've been hearing of how quickly they sold out. :rolleyes

Between the Kith's and CNCPTS and now the West NYCs and Hanons, NB is going hard on the collabs.

Last edited:
West NYC and Feature in LV will have them. If you cop to resell, I will kill you.
i will defiantly want to buy them and wear them asap.  IMO i think these are better then the Asics Neptune that just realsed.  any info on when westnyc will release them ? i tried asking them but no word.

quick question. I wanna get my first pair of NB's the 999 and was wondering how they fit? I wear pretty much 10.5-11 in Jordan retros with sz 11 having some wiggle room.

quick question. I wanna get my first pair of NB's the 999 and was wondering how they fit? I wear pretty much 10.5-11 in Jordan retros with sz 11 having some wiggle room.

I'd go with a 10.5 or maybe even a 10 depending on how thick your socks are. They definitely do not run smaller than Js.

Back
Top Bottom