Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need those Kith msg's
I hope they get a proper release instead of this popup/lineup for wristbands bs the morning of next weeks Knicks game. Most of the Knicks fans attending the game actually have a job...

IMG_6210.jpeg
Another shot.

is that red or orange on the navy pair?
I think it’s brick red to match the subway tile for the MSG station. Ronnie’s pics always make it hard to tell exactly what the tones are though. Like I’m not even sure that’s navy. Could be a black/gray upper on those.

I think it’s brick red to match the subway tile for the MSG station. Ronnie’s pics always make it hard to tell exactly what the tones are though. Like I’m not even sure that’s navy. Could be a black/gray upper on those.
I think it's black/gray for the Knicks, the blue/orange he used on the tongue are paying homage to them as well. He's the Knicks creative director so makes sense....

Pretty sure it's all knicks colors
It will be knicks night at msg when these release. They'll be wearing jerseys he designed as well...

2nd year of them doing something like this

I don’t wanna argue about colors cause his photos are notoriously “off”, but I think the colorblocking is for the rangers on the dark pair and Knicks on the light pair.

They are both Knicks colors in my opinion...

Will see when they are in hand
I mean you can say that but MSG's colors are blue and white, the rangers' colors are blue, white, orange and red... it comes in an MSG bag and box, and is labeled an MSG release, not Knicks.

It seems very intentional the black pair is not an exact inverse of the cream pair. Especially with the subway signage on the box matching the red color on the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom