Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

that fit is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 it's a 5 yo kid. he dresses better than anyone on niketalk, 99% of the time

http://instagram.com/luisafere

Last edited:
copped a pair of 998 GNR's for 112 last night.

first pair of NB's. hope they fit TTS...

My hunt still continues for the Hyprcats and the C-Notes. I shall prevail.
I feel you. I hope your persistence and patience pays off.

I did get those two shoes; however, I missed out on the Mojito's, Invincibles and Norse Projects. But I'm sure there will be new collaborations and other good models/color ways.

My hunt still continues for the Hyprcats and the C-Notes. I shall prevail.
it's too early to be on the hunt for these, they just came out. Being on the hunt for something generally refers to something that has released a while back that isint really easy to find or something that has a crazy resell price attached to it and ur looking for a decent price. Doesnt apply to either of these releases

it's too early to be on the hunt for these, they just came out. Being on the hunt for something generally refers to something that has released a while back that isint really easy to find or something that has a crazy resell price attached to it and ur looking for a decent price. Doesnt apply to either of these releases
You must be Merriam-Webster G...

You must be Merriam-Webster G...
yea I am lol. Only reason I brought it up is cuz it's annoying when cats do that. They also will constantly say I'm salty I missed out when the **** they're talking about is still sitting on the shelves!!

They were saving the special insole for this pair... Smh! This is another must have...

:rofl:
modernARt, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be in-store only. It just means that CNCPTS will be the only ones selling them.

:rofl:
modernARt, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be in-store only. It just means that CNCPTS will be the only ones selling them.

haha, my bad—you're absolutely correct. "at concepts" can mean both in-store as well as online on their webstore.

on that note, if they do in fact release online, if the Three Lies release was tough to get online, i can only imagine how this online release will go.

The laughter was directed at WillMax. No hate whatsoever because you've had legit info, just thought it was really funny.

Back
Top Bottom