Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^If someone gets a bracelet Friday night, do they have to stay in line until the release or does the bracelet guarantee them a pair and they come back the next day to pickup? Deon's profile is private, so I can't see if he responded to any similar inquiries.

Last edited:
^That's what I'm assuming, as well, seeing as how that's how the C-Notes went down. I wish more shops implemented Kith's system where you just reserve your pair on the sign up sheet and just come back the next day to pick up.

^If someone gets a bracelet Friday night, do they have to stay in line until the release or does the bracelet guarantee them a pair and they come back the next day to pickup? Deon's profile is private, so I can't see if he responded to any similar inquiries.
Actually nah you don't. With the C-notes they said that you had to stay in line after you picked up bracelet, yet a bunch of people just snagged their bracelet then left. I got in line 5 am morning of release and saw people jumping back in line with bracelets they got 3 days ago. As long as you got yourself back in line by the time they did roll call you were good. They used it to keep everyone in a numeric order.

Not sure if this will be different since they are giving out bracelets the night before the release and not 3 days before it tho...

^That's what I'm assuming, as well, seeing as how that's how the C-Notes went down. I wish more shops implemented Kith's system where you just reserve your pair on the sign up sheet and just come back the next day to pick up.
yea thats what Bodega did for the hyprcats and it was stress free ... I'll be heading to Concepts Friday night, hopefully I dont have to camp till morning.....  no idea what shoes i'll be wearing lol 

Last edited:

WHAT A PERFECT WEEK. DANNY BROWN AND PUSHA TS NEW ALBUMS AND NOW THIS.
hailing from the land of retro jordans and recent visitor to the hyped asics and new balance threads, I bring forth thehanny......

word to the wise, contribute and don't post things like this comment, we try to keep it on topic. 

Yeah this thread will always be controlled by collabs and people asking for info about them, people rarely stay and I know there lurkers here (hi)

any who, I'm excited for tannery 998s, I'm worried for the online numbers as all boxes will be like the limited 100 boxes that came with the Cnote pairs

hailing from the land of retro jordans and recent visitor to the hyped asics and new balance threads, I bring forth thehanny......

word to the wise, contribute and don't post things like this comment, we try to keep it on topic. 

Yeah this thread will always be controlled by collabs and people asking for info about them, people rarely stay and I know there lurkers here (hi)

any who, I'm excited for tannery 998s, I'm worried for the online numbers as all boxes will be like the limited 100 boxes that came with the Cnote pairs
Acting like a female... Dude said he was hyped for the shoes, chill.

So I looked at my Cnotes and Hyprcat today. Do all of the Cnotes come in the red box? It's really nice. Comes with two laces.

The Hyprcat didn't come with the tee and a basic New Balance box.

And I'm hyped for the Tannery. I'll give it the old college try like the Belairs but I know they're going to be difficult to get.

Last edited:

Acting like a female... Dude said he was hyped for the shoes, chill.

THANK YOU SNEAKS89 YOU HAVE BEEN REPPED!

I BEEN AROUND THESE FORUMS CUZ. LOOK THROUGH MY HISTORY. I BEEN HERE... I ALSO LURK TOO. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. 

Yea, online will be tough but hopefully the good people of this thread that want them can get through and avoid the dreaded reseller.

I'm sorry, am I the only one that thinks NB998 CNCPT x Tannery suck?

The 40th Anniversary is significant, the red box is cool, but the shoes are too plain in my eyes.

I'm sorry, am I the only one that thinks NB998 CNCPT x Tannery suck?

The 40th Anniversary is significant, the red box is cool, but the shoes are too plain in my eyes.

With that said, has there ever been any New Balance collaborations that have utilized primarily volt? A volt 998 might be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom