Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They released today but i think stunnaman is right about sz9 being the biggest for men. I like those peach ones
WOW.. I am out of the NB loop. Really wanted these. Where did they release? They sort of flew under the radar it seems.

Man I love these..

Last edited:
TOHSE CHERRY BLOSSOMS ARE A BEAUT

IM AN 8 IN MAN SO THERES A CHANCE..... SLIM CHANCE

YO THOSE ST. ALF RED OCTOBERS

well considering these are womens and a korea exclusive, it doesnt make sense to make a womens 12....

but who knows..you may be right..

Agree, would be shocked if they made a women's 12 for the Blossoms. It's hard enough to find that size in N. America (my lady wears that size and she's 6'1"), would be shocked if they carried it in Asia.

For comparison, I noticed most men's shoes top out at 11 men's in Japan.

Oh well, I'm out of luck regardless as a sz 13. But hope I'm wrong and they made them in big women's sizes.

Last edited:

well considering these are womens and a korea exclusive, it doesnt make sense to make a womens 12....

but who knows..you may be right..
My brother went to line up for my size and his size. Apparently it sold out so he put in the wait list. They said they are going to produce more but don't know when. He got me locked up for women size 11/ men size 10 for mint.

My brother went to line up for my size and his size. Apparently it sold out so he put in the wait list. They said they are going to produce more but don't know when. He got me locked up for women size 11/ men size 10 for mint.
i stand corrected 

Back
Top Bottom