Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the 997s look so clean , but that price tag keeps holding me back :\
Don't let it. They are definitely well worth it.

Today...

i dont see what the big deal is. my local dropped the gy early and got the call they weren't supposed to sell. by then almost all their stock was raided lol.
a couple other stores have already sold their navy 997s. and concepts accidentally sold a few pairs online yesterday, maybe they thought it was 4/15. it quickly was taken down and added a release 5/15 to the product page.
ive read people grab them from a couple of other spots, but they probably are off the radar and didn't get the call from NB to stop.

If anyone just cant wait another month for the navy 997s, a ebay seller has a full size run for $249 shipped

burn rubber didn't get the memo. not only did they drop them early, but at a nice price of $170, $30 below msrp. getting cleaned out quick.

burn rubber didn't get the memo. not only did they drop them early, but at a nice price of $170, $30 below msrp. getting cleaned out quick.

Man just picked up a pair. the shipping was steep but the discount made it worth it. I went tts hopefully they work out.

Yea I'm salty I missed on that. Tried for them when Barney's let em go early but got that cancelation . Soon

^Probably because NB is strict on releasing pairs earlier than the scheduled dates and they didn't want it to come back and bite them in the rear end.

Thought about jumping on those 997s earlier but my wallet hates me lately, they are beautiful though, hard not to buy :smokin

These came in, either this morning or yesterday, and they are GOOD. Really dig this one. I had been eyeing it since the photos initially dropped and decided to wait it out and see what the price does. patience paid off and grabbed them clear under retail.

damn first the pumas and now these i slept.  there be some new balance secret society isnt there
yes there is 
devil.gif

Here we go again... I bought 2 pairs of both GL5 "Mint" and GL5 "Cove" so I'm "allowed" to sell one of each as long as I don't directly advertise them here, right?

this is the NB thread bro, take that **** to the RF thread

For today

Lol... son came in here with the "you want a back rub" line...

what's the love affair with these Navy 997's y'all keep talking about.... why's the price tag so high?

been looking for these for a while... keep me in mind if anyone comes across them (size 10.5-11.5)

Those 1500s a Problem @StunnaMan  
thanks pimpin

Lol... son came in here with the "you want a back rub" line...

what's the love affair with these Navy 997's y'all keep talking about.... why's the price tag so high?

been looking for these for a while... keep me in mind if anyone comes across them (size 10.5-11.5)
1. 997 reissue, 2. made in USA (wages went up)

i think i seen those in that size, if i can remember where i seen ill PM you the link

damn first the pumas and now these i slept.  there be some new balance secret society isnt there
wink.gif
Si
Here we go again... I bought 2 pairs of both GL5 "Mint" and GL5 "Cove" so I'm "allowed" to sell one of each as long as I don't directly advertise them here, right?

No, honestly just go back to the RF thread. Keep trying to sell and you'll get banned.

your prices stay rape tho
roll.gif
 hahaha 420$ shipped and he says he's "negotiable" aka 410$ shipped

yes there is 
devil.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom