Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those sizes on slamjam are UK sizes correct? and Whats the 20% off code for non-EU buyers?
idk really, I got 10.5, hopefully it's US if not, I think I should be fine with 11US, any clue how the 574s run, been a while
yea, just cuz theyre friends of our brand..other than that they woulda said no
oh hook us up haha, next time I call say "hit me up with that stunnaman code"
Damn I didn't see there... Was there a discount code you had to use?
no code

go check the atmos page on the slamjam website, before the mojitos sold out, it said "-21% VAT Discount at checkout for non e.u. customers!"

end clothing uk does the same thing

idk why it didnt apply to yall, weird

Missed the Mojitos from SlamJam. Glad to see them at other boutiques, though. Only a matter of time before they're around in the US.
Hope your right, cause I missed out on this release. Grabbed a pair of the atmos 996 tho. Love the purple hits on them 
smokin.gif

...and I ordered the atmos 996 as if it were UK size. Ordered a 9 but I'm a 9.5. Guess we will see when they come in. 

^^ got them thanks, came out to 142$ shipped from slamjam, weird that they said my shoe size was unavailable, refreshed and it worked. I am supposed to have a shipment from rakuten too but I haven't given them any payment info so they can't charge me right?
I believe they said they will contact you once again when they've located the shipment (when they release the sneakers) so that you can approve the shipping costs. The impression I got was that if you don't email them back and approve the shipping costs, the order gets canceled. But I could be wrong. Im in the same boat tho so we will see. 

PS: Any NYC guys in here that can help me out with something this weekend shoot me a PM  

this thread is so informative keep up the good work everyone,
happy.gif
 anyway just got my blk pigeons and im not feeling them as much

as I thought.

this thread is so informative keep up the good work everyone,
happy.gif
 anyway just got my blk pigeons and im not feeling them as much

as I thought.
What size? I could solve that little problem real quick. 
roll.gif
personally, I think it'd be great if we did look out and hook each other up, granted both parties would have to be happy. but yeah I like the black pigeons, wee snug where the laces start but they fit so well

I think we have a good thing going in this thread.  Lots of people helping each other out and no little kiddie drama.  Let's keep up the good work bruhs. 

What size? I could solve that little problem real quick. 
size 10 I noticed you were looking for an 8.5 sorry man. I've come to realize that I gravitate more toward an all suede or nylon or combination

of the two rather than leather.

I think we have a good thing going in this thread.  Lots of people helping each other out and no little kiddie drama.  Let's keep up the good work bruhs. 
USUALLY no drama...lol

True though...Polo Sport offered to help me out with the New York thing I had posted up earlier today. Awesome dude. Def good people on here for sure. 

Found some of these 2002 at a Marshalls around the way for a cool $30.

For some reason, the MSRP on the Marshalls tag says "$70" as in "compared to $70", and I know they retailed for substantially more than that.

Nice pick up. 

I know every time I see someone posting a pick up from TJ maxx, nordstorm rack, or marshall I hull my *** to the one closes to me hoping to find something good but I never do lol

Nice pick up. 

I know every time I see someone posting a pick up from TJ maxx, nordstorm rack, or marshall I hull my *** to the one closes to me hoping to find something good but I never do lol
lol same..although on the days i just happen to go in there to kill time i find good stuff

just got my blk pigeons. anyone elses tongues feel kinda short?
THIS!!! The tongue is way too short for the shoe, and the toebox comes pre-creased. My buddy offered me his West 580s for them and I said no. I kinda regret it 
tired.gif
 ...but I needed them to complete the set. I'll get the wests eventually (hopefully lol) 

Some pics of the set.. 

THIS!!! The tongue is way too short for the shoe, and the toebox comes pre-creased. My buddy offered me his West 580s for them and I said no. I kinda regret it 
tired.gif
 ...but I needed them to complete the set. I'll get the wests eventually (hopefully lol) 

Some pics of the set.. 
props

Found some of these 2002 at a Marshalls around the way for a cool $30.
For some reason, the MSRP on the Marshalls tag says "$70" as in "compared to $70", and I know they retailed for substantially more than that.

Wtf did they have any more?

Nice shot, Canvas! I found my Whites at my parents' place to take a collection photo as well, but have no idea where my Greys are now...

I would do regrettable things to get me a pair of either of the Pigeon 575s. Love that shoe. Love those colorways.

Back
Top Bottom