Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For those looking to get into Zappos VIP, just give their Customer Service phone number a ring and request they put you in. They are super friendly, and can get you through the acceptance process over the phone. (800) 927-7671

@Stunnaman I totally agree. I was like these are for like my dad 
roll.gif
 but I didnt wana disrespect anybody on here that might be all for that kinda shoe lol
sh** i got 2 pair of those joints and i love em lol, extremely comfortable, but im with the dad lifestyle 
pimp.gif

^^ Good looks, 990 navy are up for 180$ in some sizes if zappos doesn't have your size

I like what Beauty and Youth did, a lot of boutiques got pairs, even the smaller ones and just because it wasn't hyped like a cncpts, fieg or any other release, people can literally walk in, get the shoe and walk out. Feels good imo. I think if more releases when like this, ie more shoes and a less loud campaign to get them to sell (regardless they will sell), it would be great but it isn't the case. Hate to see the day where nb gr get campouts and people reselling

If you guys are cool with dropping $300 on those Pigeons, sure, but that is a ridiculous price. The same blatant disrespect resellers have when selling SB's and Jordan's.

In my opinion there is no justifying that, but hype kills and this stupid trend of wanting something for it's exclusivity and gotta have it mentality are the causes of these ridiculous price increases for Nike's. If they're paying those prices off resellers, Nike probably thought, "Hey. Why don't we just charge more from the jump?"

Placed an order on the 28th at 9:55PM EST for the BY 1700s from Burn Rubber, yesterday the 29th found out Concepts had them with free shipping, calls up burn rubber to see if I can cancel my order. Dude tells me I can't it has already been shipped. Well he lied to me, they did not ship until today, just got tracking number. Smh :smh:
Not planning to buy from burn rubber again if I have a choice. Don't like being lied to.

Burn Rubber not always that great on customer service. A little shady when dealing with limited releases, and the B&Y is pretty widely available and not selling out fast, so not surprised they wouldn't cancel it. With all the spots out there now that have great customer service and free shipping, spots like Burn Rubber are going to have to come up a bit, or risk losing out.

Those Nice Kicks 1500s came through from Capsule from the tip off in this thread!

Super psyched! Love the perforated leather hits and the red accents on these.

Yep, you beat me to it. They are the anniversary's. Really nice materials and shoe. I agree with earlier comments about sizing. They fit TTS, but the toe box is on the narrow side.

Anyone on here get a size 9 from Zappos 990s? A buddy of mine is looking for a 9 and can't find one anywhere but Feebay. I don't think there were any 9 or 11 the stock Zappos had.

Man, what is with most of these sites not having 11.5? But it's all good. I've spent too much on sneakers this month and February will be even worse.

I was debating the deal with NiceKicks and their 1500 aqua or orange...I pulled the trigger on the orange pair...hopefully they look as nice as in some of the pictures I've seen. For that price I had to give it a go!

How's the fit on the 710s? I need the teal ones from the Herschel pack. Here's my usual sizing:

MT580 - 9
996 - 9
998 - 9
1300 - 9
1600 - 9.5

Thanks!

Glad to hear people are getting there 990's in. I can't wait until mine arrive. Unfortunately I think they'll come in next week since I ordered this morning and I'm not a VIP lol but there definitely worth the wait.

Some made in UK 670s in sizes 9.5 and up on Joes. Price $89.99 isn't that great but it's a nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom