Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

must resist 1600s...

FYI, my Navy pair did NOT come with tag, and it came from Zappos. I saw some pics of Navy with the hangtag and was hoping it would, but not gonna sweat it, still a dope shoe :smokin

Last edited:

Nice

Did anyone ever pick these up?!

http://hypebeast.com/2010/3/balance-mtg580-goretex-ma1

Not only have I been searching for what seems like two years for these, I haven't even SEEN one to try an cop...

sigh. i've been looking for the better part of 1 year now for those. i saw recently on sole collector that a sz 11 went for around $180 which i would have dropped in a heart beat if that was my size. the search goes on...

Did anyone ever pick these up?!

http://hypebeast.com/2010/3/balance-mtg580-goretex-ma1

Not only have I been searching for what seems like two years for these, I haven't even SEEN one to try an cop...
It's a great looking shoe that i have been occasionally looking up for a while as well.  Unfortunately, these are pretty hard to come by in good condition because they came out when people bought their New Balances to actually wear them and not to throw straight on the resell market or pull them out to take on foot pics in the house and throw them right back in the box.

Just got the grey 576 anniversary's in the mail.  This is the first 576 ive owned and they seem to be a bit boxy/roomy in the toe box.  idk if i should keep them or return them. any thoughts?

For those of you who purchased the m990n (NAVY not grey) 30th Anniversary can we have a survey of where you purchased them and if they had the 30th anny hang tag

I purchased mine from PYS.com & it did not come with hang tag.  

I would like to get a consensus of who all didn't get one because I called and emailed New Balance and the hang tags are supposed to be included.  Here is the email I received.  I wanted to see who else missed out and from where because Julie told me to call NB corporate office.
I did not receive a hangtag either.

Red ones on shopnicekicks.com in just about FSR for 142 but you get 20% off with code newsletter20. Free shipping too. They also have the blue ones but not in many sizes
+1 hell yeah thanks..with that code the red joints came out to $113

I had picked up the blue ones on ebay for $125 from Karmaloop selling directly on ebay now..uggh..

west exclusive 576:  (it won't let me post the pic)

WEST NYC EXCLUSIVE!!!!! This New Balance M576CH Made in the USA is only available here!! Previously available in Japan, now is your chance to own this rate gem!!!!! Extremely limited. Phone orders accepted. 212-787-8595 #westnyc #newbalance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom