Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for the props homies

Verysteri Otypical - Idea

My Execution 

happy.gif

You can put me on the team if its about forming a group to help each other out and provide/share info. If it's just to print up shirts and flex avys/sigs im not interested. I'll be 1500 lol. Or 00 if you dont want #s to go that high.

Good to see a fellow BMW owner back in the NB thread. Where you been Sniper?
Haha! My E90 brother!

Haven't been that active since opening up another branch of our business down in Ft. Lauderdale, but I've still been doing my fair share of buying/selling/trading. Just not as much as last year...

Those pigeons :smile:
:nthat:

size 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 up for the mojitos
Thanks kicks504 & EZ Money for the heads-up! Was able to get my buddy a 10 since his usual 11 was a bit too big for him. Hopefully it works out as he said a 10 to 10.5 would do. Had to go a full-size down to a 9 in these myself...

I almost bought a pair of those yesterday but decided to hold off for a grey pair.  
I'm still in the process of finding out where I stored my greys. Haha!

They are legit. Got my Grey/Blu 999 elites from there. Arrived yesterday. Just ordered the Grey/Red. Free returns and shipping on orders over $70. I was impressed by how the shipment was packaged unlike how Eastbay packaged my ZR1's!

FYI- I couldn't get the LOVEFEB to work for me but ordered anyway.

They are legit. Got my Grey/Blu 999 elites from there. Arrived yesterday. Just ordered the Grey/Red. Free returns and shipping on orders over $70. I was impressed by how the shipment was packaged unlike how Eastbay packaged my ZR1's!

FYI- I couldn't get the LOVEFEB to work for me but ordered anyway.
It works for me and takes em down to $100.  did you try it in all caps?  How do they fit?  TTS or do they run big like the SEALS?  I'm a 9.5 in the SEALS and a 10 in the Steel Blues.

My elites (and I assume all) are made in China. From my quick look (been busy with work) They look very well made. I'll see if I can post some pics tonight. I also just ordered another 11 in the grey/Red which is a hair too big but I'm afraid the 10.5 will be too small. anybody else have this experience with the 999? My normal size is 11 but usually I can get away with 10.5 in most brands except Kobes and Lebrons (had to go half size up in the IX's haven't tried the X's yet).

It works for me and takes em down to $100.  did you try it in all caps?  How do they fit?  TTS or do they run big like the SEALS?  I'm a 9.5 in the SEALS and a 10 in the Steel Blues.
Have you ordered before? I got my 1500gyb from there w/code, I am thinking that it was a one time use code?

Stunna, good job with the logo. No comments here. Think we need to cap it now. It's getting a little crowded. I have to go back through the thread and get all the usernames here.

it's cool to see the idea of a team NB on here. I think that this thread does the best job of sharing deals/info/opinion without having the closed community feel that some threads are known for.

...i think it's still needed to some extent though. you should have some nb knowledge, a few different pairs, and be a contributing member in the thread.

Compiling our list here for the inaugural season of Team New Balance haha. I just set up a Facebook Group "NT Team New Balance". Let you guys know soon once I've got the list. Stunna, I just sent you a message with my fb URL. I can throw together a quick PSD with the logo you made and batch out the images with the team member #s.

I just got the 999s from Capsule and while they don't run big, i think the mesh toebox is a little more flexible than other shoes with suede / leather

Super hyped on them though. Just ordered the red pair from this shoestores site, hope they are legit haha

Back
Top Bottom