Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So glad these 999 elites are GRs but are selling like hot cakes..Can't wait to wear my pair once this crappy weather is gone..Spring/summer can't come soon enough!

That teal 999 looks hot as hell too.. :nerd:

Same here! Check the weather every morning and always decide to take my crappy pairs for a spin lol

shoestores.com still has the 999 elites in both colors in a good amount of sizes. I believe the coupon still works too. Even if it doesn't the retail is $114.95 with free shipping and free shipping on returns. I've ordered both pair from their and the process was smooth and the delivery was fast.

Review: New Balance 999 Elite Edition - Red

This how reviews should be done - straightforward, informative, and clear.  It seems like most review videos seem to be made for the sake of the filmmaker to just show off new purchases, yours actually help someone who is interested in and thinking about buying the particular model

Made some more pics, only indoors / bad light and IPhone (sorry guys). But they are really clean in real! Especially the details, like on the inside, the materials and the N is top notch. I'm really happy with them :smile:

Sneaker Politics has the copper 1300 for 129.95. I think that is cheaper than some sites. $11 shipping too though. Also the red 999 Elite is available with a couple of sizes already sold out. I think there are better deals out there for the 999.

Like my friend got a pair of the West NYCs and people were walking uo to him all day saying **** like "Brah those are some sick Skechers" and "My Granddad has these sick New Balances with the velcroes and ****". And if they say that to the WNYCs, they will be ruthless with the navy 990s

kid if that's the case, you need to learn how to fight better or sell drugs or something.

hey guys got a sizing question for ya.

im looking at two pairs of nb 999 seals sz 11 and 12 respectively. i normally wear an 11.5 in almost everything and was wondering if someone with 999 experience could point me towards a certain pair--or tell me to avoid them both entirely

thanks

im looking at two pairs of nb 999 seals sz 11 and 12 respectively. i normally wear an 11.5 in almost everything and was wondering if someone with 999 experience could point me towards a certain pair--or tell me to avoid them both entirely
thanks

I was about to ask a similar question. Fit of the 999s in general and if there's anyone has both the Seals & Elites, if there's any diference in fit.

Help me & cmoney out!

thanks
seals run half size bigger, get an 11

Back
Top Bottom