Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

can't believe I waited on the deal from NK for those 999s. Guess I'll cop in store for $130. all good.

GT great vid like everyone said. you sold me on it.

What up everyone. Been lurking this thread..about time I join give a brief intro.
Reason Im making an account on here is almost entirely for the NB thread. Back in the day used to get shoes at this tiny spot with big cardboard boxes on floor filled with shoes. Mixed in with the super obvious fake jordans and nikes. was allways legit Filas and New nalance. Ran a hs pr mile in some 993s from there. Allways loved the quality and fact that most people outside of gramps arnt rockin em. Im also more and more trying to buy usa made products.

Watching this thread has put me onto all new joints coming out and increased my knowledge greatly. Thank you all for that.
If I can pass along anything Ill do my best.

---Joe

@stunna hahah hit up fight club, I'm personally eyeing a jcrew pair, maybe those ever green but I think I will hold off until those tassie Devils

@stunna hahah hit up fight club, I'm personally eyeing a jcrew pair, maybe those ever green but I think I will hold off until those tassie Devils
tumblr_ld3656QUhD1qf4v5to1_500.gif

You forgot the first rule of fight club.. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
mmm seems like around that range of 220-240 range...i get nervous about these off the ebay paypal deals.

That NK's deal on the ML999's was one to not procrastinate about...Hope to have my pair by Friday...for under a Benjamin...you can't beat that.

mmm seems like around that range of 220-240 range...i get nervous about these off the ebay paypal deals.

then ebay has you by the balls. ebay tries to scare people by saying deals outside of ebay are scams when in reality they just dont want to loose their ridiculous fees they charge.

if you know anything about paypal you would know that you are just as protected going directly through them as you are ebay, you just have to be smart about it...

then ebay has you by the balls. ebay tries to scare people by saying deals outside of ebay are scams when in reality they just dont want to loose their ridiculous fees they charge.

if you know anything about paypal you would know that you are just as protected going directly through them as you are ebay, you just have to be smart about it...
lol...good looks

Just checked zappos.  Size 9 of NB m990n back in stock for those looking.  

They also have larger sizes 11-13 available

Thank you my good man. Snagged my size 11, my patience paid off. Got that lower price and the 1 day shipping from VIP is legit. :smokin

In regards to PayPal outside of eBay, just ensure you use Goods and never send money as a gift and you are good to go. Always ensure that your description of the items are accurate and have all the information too.

anyone else spot the aniversary 990n in an 8.

GTfan or Nowitzness can you please remove knightlovesqueen on your lists and replace it with this SN,

i got the ban hammer

Back
Top Bottom